I stood awkwardly among the crowd of people. My mom's boyfriend had taken me to this park three days before and he left me here I knew he hated me, but I didn't think my mom would let him just leave me here, but no one ever came back for me. There was apparently some concert that was going to be going on, but I didn't know who they were. I sat against the wall just outside of the park. I closed my eyes and silently hoped someone would come back for me.

It'd be a couple hours since the park had been open. There were girls everywhere, holding signs that expressed how much they loved "Frankie" or how "Gerard Way=The Only Way". I didn't know who they were, but I had to assume they were in the band.

"Hey, "someone said. I looked up to find the source of the voice. A guy in skinny jeans, a black tee-shirt, and glasses stood over me. I stood up and waved shyly. "What are you doing out here? Don't you know the show's about to start?" He smiled. I just shrugged. "Do you not have a ticket?" I shook my head. "Would you like to see the show?" I looked at him. Was he really offering me a ticket? "Can you not speak?" I shook my head. "No, you can? Or no, you can't?" I put up two fingers. "Oh, so, you're mute?" I nodded. He smiled and pulled a piece of plastic from his back pocket. "Well, here's a ticket. Come see the show." I looked at it. It said VIP Backstage Pass. I looked back at him and he smiled. "It means you get to see the band, after the show." I nodded and he smiled again. "Well, I have to get going, but maybe I'll see you later." I nodded and waved at him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, "a booming voice said suddenly. I jumped and noticed all the girls screaming. I slowly made my way through the crowd. "Please give a warm welcome to My Chemical Romance!" I was almost deafened by the loud screaming. I looked at the stage and a blonde haired guy came out and went to the drums. After him, a guy with a red afro came out and stood behind one of the microphones. Following him was a guy with a lot of tattoos. My eyes widened as the guy in glasses came on stage. After him, the guy who I'm guessing was the lead singer came out.

"Thank you guys for coming out! We just wanted to tell you guys that you are fucking awesome for coming out tonight!" He said into the mic. "We are going to play you a little song. You might know it. It's called I'm Not Okay." The girls that surrounded me screamed loudly. I couldn't seem to look away from the guy in the glasses. He looked up and upon seeing me, he smiled. My eyes widened.

After the show, I waited till it cleared out a bit before attempting to go to see the band. I really had no interest in seeing them, but I wanted to see the guy in the glasses. The security guy looked at me, and I showed him the pass I had gotten. He nodded and let me go back. I nervously made my way down a hall, and I suddenly crashed into the guy with tattoos. He smiled when he saw my pass.

"I think you're looking for the rest of us, "he said, leading me into a room. He shut the door behind me and the guys all looked up at me. The guy in glasses jumped up and smiled.

"Hey, I see you made it here alright, "he said, smiling. I nodded nervously.

"Does she even know who we are?" The guy with tattoos said, laughing. I started to shake my head, but I nodded. "Is that a yes or a no?" I shrugged.

"I'll be right back, "the guy in glasses said as he dashed out of the room. I stood there awkwardly as they all stared at me.

"Well, these guys are assholes. I'm Ray, "the guy with the afro said, sticking his hand out. I shook it nervously.

"Well, thanks for that, Ray. I'm Bob, "the blonde guy announced. The lead guy just stared at me.

"I'm Frankie, "the tattooed guy said, smiling at me. I waved slightly. The guy in the glasses came back.

"Here, "he said, handing me a pad of paper and a pen. "Maybe that will help." I nodded and the lead guy just looked at him.

"So, what's your name?" Frankie asked me. I wrote my name down. "Reese, well, that's a pretty name." I felt my face turn red.

"So, you obviously hadn't heard of us before, "Bob said, putting his feet up on a table. I began to shake my head, but then I nodded. I wrote down what I meant. "I heard the girls in the crowd talking about you, but I didn't know who they were talking about. I don't really get out much." The guys all looked at me.

"If you don't get out much, what are you doing at a park?" Ray asked, pulling his hair back with a hair holder. I looked down and shook my head. I wrote about how my mom's boyfriend just left me here a couple days ago. The guy in glasses smiled sympathetically.

"So, you don't have anywhere to go?" Frankie asked. His eyes were filled with sadness. I shook my head. "Do you go to school?" I shook my head again. His eyes lit up and he called for a group meeting. I stood awkwardly by the door. I heard low mumbles and after a couple minutes, the guy in glasses came back over and stood next to me.

"This may seem really weird to you, but would you like to come with us?" He offered. I looked at him for a minute. "I just hate the thought of you having to stay here with nowhere to go..."I bit my lip and noticed how they were all staring at me. I wrote something down and showed him. "No, "he said, smiling. "You wouldn't be a problem at all. In fact, it'd be nice to have someone else here with us." I smiled softly. I wrote down my answer. He smiled. "I do really want you to." He looked over at Frankie and gave him a thumb up, which resulted in him doing a happy dance with Ray and Bob. I wrote something down and showed the guy in glasses. He smiled. "I'm Mikey, and that is my brother, Gerard." Gerard just looked at me. I felt really uncomfortable.

Frankie ran over and hugged me. I felt both happy and afraid. It'd be a while since someone hugged me like that.