53

Three months passed quickly. In those three months, I had realized how I honestly felt about Gerard. As the days passed, I realized that, as much as I hated to admit it, I did truly love him. And while I knew that it was killing him, I knew that Mikey had noticed how Gerard and I were getting closer. It was kind of weird for me, because I had dated Gerard during the three months and part of me really wanted him. The other part, however, loved Mikey still. I knew that he wouldn't accept me telling him Gerard is still just a friend to me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door being slung open. In stepped an out-of-breath Patrick. I raised a brow at him.

"Reese, you need to come with me, "he breathed. I looked at him for a minute.
"What happened?" I asked finally.

"M-Mikey is... And Gerard was... And then, Frank tried... Mikey wouldn't... Gerard tried... And then I didn't..."He said breathlessly. I raised a brow at him again.
"What are you talking about?" I asked, now confused. He put a hand up to signal that he was trying to gain his breath. After a few minutes of heavy breathing, he finally explained what'd happened.

"Mikey was crying and freaking out and then, Gerard was trying to calm him down. Then, Frank was trying to tell him it'd be okay. But, Mikey wouldn't listen. Gerard tried to stop him. I didn't know what I was supposed to do, "he explained quickly.

"Wait, where are they now?" I asked quickly.

"The bridge..."He muttered.