38

I stormed backstage and pushed open the dressing room door. I pushed past Frank and walked over to Gerard. I grabbed him by his collar and shoved him against the wall.

"You fucking lied to me, "I hissed.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He cried. Frank walked over and tried to loosen my grip on him.

"You fucked my wife, you bastard!" I yelled. Frank jumped back and his eyes widened.

"Mike, what are you talking about?" Gerard asked, wriggling under my grip.

"I fucking hate you!" I spat. I could tell I was hurting him, and part of me was screaming to let go, but the other part was so fucking pissed off that I didn't give a fuck.

"Mikey, he can't breathe, "Frank said softly. I threw him out of my grip and he fell to the ground, choking for breath.

I ran from the room, suddenly desperate to get away. I pushed through the crowd of screaming people. I just ran. I ran until I couldn't breathe anymore. I leaned against the wall and pounded it with my fist. I gasped for air as the sobs that escaped took my breath away. He said that nothing had happened with them. He fucking lied to me. She fucking lied to me.

Reese's POV

I followed Ray back to the dressing room. I had to talk to Mikey. I opened the door, and Frank was standing over Gerard.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked, waddling over to them.

"Your husband went fucking crazy, "Frank exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, looking at the redness on Gerard's neck.

"He came in here and I think he was literally contemplating killing Gerard, "he declared.

"Why would he do that?" I asked. Gerard locked eyes with me.

"He knows, "he said quietly. My eyes widened.

"Wait, how does he know? Did you fucking tell him?!" I exclaimed.

"No, but I don't know... He was freaking out..."He said softly.

"Oh my god, "I said quietly. I turned and hurriedly left the backstage area. I had to find him. I had to explain.