50

I was sitting on a couch, watching Gerard and Annabelle playing in the middle of the floor. I was sitting next to Ray and Bob. Frank was off with Mikey somewhere.

"So, have you decided what you're going to do?" Ray asked quietly. I just shook my head and looked at him.

"Mikey thinks he and I aren't meant to be together... He thinks I'm supposed to be with Gerard..."I replied. He raised a brow and I just shrugged.

"So, are you guys getting a divorce?" Bob asked me. Gerard looked over at me before playing with Bella again.

"I don't know. I think he wants us to... I really love him and I don't want that to happen, but he's not accepting anything I say... He thinks that it'd be easier for Annabelle if I was with Gerard... Don't get me wrong. I love Gerard, and I think he's a wonderful father... However, Mikey is the one I want to be with..."I explained just audibly.

"So, he thinks that Gerard once again gets the girl? Is that it?" Ray asked. I just shrugged.

"Now that you mention it, "Bob said slowly. "You and Gerard have been getting a lot closer lately. I'm not saying that I agree with Mike, but I definitely see where he's coming from."

"That is true, "Ray agreed. I bit my lip and Gerard looked up at me. I broke the stare quickly, looking nervously at my hands.

"I still love Mikey... Nothing's going to change that, "I said quietly.

"Well, I think that if he wants to get a divorce, you guys should really try something else first. Like, I don't know... Separate for a little while. That way, if you really love him, he'll see that you don't want any other guys, "Ray suggested.

"That's what my parents did, and they are still together today, "Bob agreed. I thought this over for a minute.

"Well, it would definitely settle some things, "I agreed slowly.

"I know this isn't my relationship, but may I suggest something?" Gerard chimed in lowly. We all three jumped at his seriousness. "Have you put any thought into what's best for Bella?"

"That's the whole thing, Gerard, "I said slowly.

"No, "he interrupted. "If you two divorce, you will be upset. Don't say you won't, because I know you. She knows who her parents are. Maybe one day, we'll explain this mess. Honestly, I don't want to see both my brother and his wife hurting. That's my personal opinion. I've done enough shit to your relationship. I'm not going to be the reason you two separate."

"Gerard, I tried telling him that. He doesn't seem to want to believe any of it, "I said quietly. Gerard stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Then, we'll make him, "he said decidedly.