"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry!" Frankie exclaimed. I turned to look at him. He threw a pillow at me, causing me to fall on the floor and I pouted. Mikey came back in the room and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked quickly. I pointed at Frank and then at the pillow that was now on the floor. He looked at Frank and glared. "So, you think you can just throw pillows, do you?" He picked the pillow up and launched it at Frank, causing him to fall off the back of the couch. I laughed and Mikey stuck his hand out to help me off the floor. "I swear he's got the maturity of a kindergartner. Anyways, are you hungry? Gerard doesn't want pizza, so the guys were going to go out. Do you want to go out or do you want to stay here?" I thought for a minute and put up one finger. "So, you wanna go out with us?" I nodded, smiling at him. He smiled and went over to his bed. "So, what are you going to wear?" I shrugged. "Well, how about that white shirt with the word Love spelled out with hands?" I nodded, and he went over to my suitcase. He found the shirt, and tossed it to me. "What about this skirt?" It was the white one with the black rose lace pattern. I nodded and caught it as he tossed it to me. "Now, I think those Converse boots would look really cute with that. Frankie will want to do your makeup..."He said, laughing quietly. I nodded. "Well, go get a shower and get dressed and Frank will be waiting, I'm sure." I nodded and took the clothes to the bathroom.

I took my shower and then, when I got out, I blow dried my hair. I slipped the skirt on, and then pulled the shirt over my head. I brushed my hair and then, I brushed my teeth. I had just rinsed my mouth when someone knocked at the door.

"Hey, it's just me, "Frankie announced. "Are you decent?" I nodded, but realized he couldn't see me. There was a short silence. "Tap twice if I can come in." I just opened the door. "Well, you could've done that too. Anyways, I'm ready to do your makeup!" I looked at him and shook my head. "Hey, I do my own. I haven't hurt myself yet." I laughed and nodded. He opened up a makeup bag and began to work. He actually didn't hurt me, to my surprise. Once he was finished, I looked in the mirror. The design was so intricate. I looked at him and then back at the mirror. "Do you like it?" He asked nervously. I nodded quickly, and he smiled. "Great, now let's go show you off." He took my hand and led me back to the main room. "I present to you, my art!" He announced. The guys looked at me and Bob just shook his head and laughed.

"It looks really good, "Mikey said, walking over to me. "So, are you ready?" I nodded and grabbed my bag. We all went and ate at Subway, due to Ray's sudden craving of a meatball sub. When we were done, we went back to the hotel and soon decided to go to bed.

I woke up the next morning and looked at the clock. It was only 5:45, but I doubted I'd be getting anymore sleep, so I slowly made my way to the main room. The TV was on and Gerard was sitting up, drawing pad in hand. I walked over and sat on the couch next to him and he looked up.

"Look who's awake. I was beginning to think I was the only one who was crazy enough to be up this early. The guys won't be up for another couple of hours, "he warned me. I nodded and pulled my legs up to my chest. "So, did you sleep okay?" He asked. I nodded. I moved a piece of hair from my face and he looked at my hand. "Your nails are bare. Don't you paint them?" I shook my head. He smiled and said that he'd be right back. He came back with a tub of nail polish containers. He pulled out a black bottle, a brown bottle, a red bottle, and a white bottle. "I can make them look really cute." I nodded and gave him my hands. He smiled and began painting them. He worked with such care and caution.

After he finished, he blew on them. "See, "he said finally. "They look so cute!" I smiled in approval. "Well, what do you suppose we do for a couple hours?" I shrugged. "Do you want to go get some coffee? There's this little coffee shop downtown that opens at like four in the morning. So, we could go get some, if you want, "he said, brushing the hair out of his face. I nodded and he smiled. He scribbled down something on some paper. "Okay, you go get dressed and then we'll go okay?" I nodded and quietly made my way back to the bedroom. Mikey was spread eagle on the floor. I guess he fell off the couch. I quickly but quietly threw on an outfit and snuck back into the main room. Gerard was standing there, spinning the keys around his finger. "You ready?" I nodded and followed him out the door.

We drove in silence to the shop, and when we got there, he insisted I order anything. I motioned for him to get me whatever he was getting. He smiled and ordered two mint chocolate coffees. I raised a brow at the name, but questioned it no further. We went and sat at a table towards the back of the store. "So, what do you think?" He asked, after I had taken a sip. I fanned my mouth, telling him it was hot. He laughed quietly. "Yeah, that's a sign it's probably fresh." I laughed and listened to him about coming here when they were in town. After we began to run out of things to discuss, I pulled out my paper and wrote down a question.

"Ha-ha, "he laughed. "Well, this is what happened. A couple of months ago, Frank thought it would be a good idea to bring this girl he'd been fucking with us. Well, she saw him chatting up this other girl, and when she asked him about it, he broke up with her. So, she took a fork and stabbed him in his left leg. Insurance said that they couldn't cover it and he decided not to press charges or whatever... Yeah, we're not the smartest group of people you'll ever meet. Like Mikey, he's a mass toaster murderer. He likes to do things like stick metal forks in them when toast gets stuck or put them near the sink when there's water in it... Ray, for some unknown reason, managed to lose four pairs of shoes in a span of a day. Bob, as you have noticed, is very forgetful..."He stopped talking.

What about you? I wrote. He looked down.

"Well, I've had my share of problems..."I looked at him and waited for him to continue. "I had a really bad drug and alcohol addiction. I've been getting a lot better. I just smoke now. But, it was really bad. It got so bad that not a day went by when I was not high or drunk off my ass." I looked at him sympathetically. "It's okay now, though. I have found more constructive ways to deal with all of the shit that drove me to start that shit anyways. So, things are way better than they were, "he said, smiling at me. I nodded, taking a sip of the coffee. Just from that conversation, I felt like I had known everything about him. I felt like I knew his past, his quirks, his flaws, his pros and cons. I felt like I knew him on a whole other level.