"Okay, you should have a dark hair color, since your skin is so pale. Maybe some light brown high-lights in black?" He said thoughtfully. I nodded. He smiled and got the dye. I examined my newly cut hair. It was several inches shorter, but it looked really good. He came back with the dye and began to work on my hair.

After I had rinsed out the excess dye, I dried it, and got dressed in some clothes Mikey had let me borrow. It still amazed me that Mikey was exactly my size. I walked out and Frankie smiled at me.

"Damn, girl. You look amazing!" Frankie said, causing everyone else to look at me. I turned red, feeling their eyes on me.

"I am a genius, "Ray announced. He walked over to me with a can of hairspray and sprayed my hair, causing me to cough. He fluffed my hair with his hands and smiled. "It looks really good." The guys all smiled at me.

"Well, are you ready to go shopping?" Mikey asked, walking over to me. I nodded, and grabbed the wallet from my bag. He took it from me and put it back in the bag. "You won't be needing that." I tried to protest, but they pushed me out the door. We got into a van instead of the bus. The guys were discussing what kind of clothes I needed and what stores they should go to. When we got there, they all split up. Ray and Frankie went one way, Gerard and Bob the other. Mikey and I went into a few stores.

"This is cute, "he said, showing me a black and grey striped dress. I smiled. He carried it around the store, and he soon found another dress that was similar in style, but it was black and white. We went to the register and checked out. After we left that store, we went to a few more, and then, around 2:30, he decided we should meet up with the guys at the lunch area. I followed him through the mall. As he predicted, the guys were eating at the cafeteria area. Mikey went and bought us food and I sat down next to Ray.

"So, "Bob said, after swallowing a bite of a hotdog. "I found some kickass shoes!" Frankie looked at him and noticed a lack of boxes. "They're in the van. The clerk had the guys help me and Gerard." Frankie just nodded.

"Well, Frank and I found some cool makeup and nail stuff, "Ray announced.

"Well, we found her a lot of clothes, "Mikey said, setting a drink in front of me. I smiled at him. "You're welcome." He put a chicken strip meal from Chick-Fil-A. "Is that okay?" I nodded. He smiled, and sat across from me.

"So, after lunch, we probably need to get this shit to the car, and then, we need to go back to the hotel and get ready for the trip. We're leaving at five, according to Phil, "Gerard announced. I looked at Mikey and he smiled.

"Phil is kind of like our manager, I guess. He keeps us on schedule. We'd be fucked without him!" He said, laughing. I nodded understandingly. We all finished eating, and then, I tried to help Mikey and the guys with my new stuff, but they refused to let me. When we got back to the hotel, Mikey suggested that I throw my old clothes away. As it turned out, Ray had thought ahead and bought me three suitcases. Thanks to Bob and his shoe fetish, one of them was filled entirely with shoes. The other two were stuffed with my new wardrobe.

There was a knock on the door, and Gerard answered it. A short guy with a beard and glasses stood at the door. "Hey, you guys, are you ready to go?" He said.

"Hey, Phil. Yeah, we're ready, "Frankie called. Phil looked at me.

"Whoa, who the hell is she? Frankie, I told you, man. You can't take your girls on the road... Insurance doesn't cover stab wounds, not after last time, "Phil said, putting his hands on his hips.

"Thanks, asshole. But no, I didn't pick her up. Mikey did, "Frankie said, pulling his hoodie on.

"Way to go, Mikey, "Phil said, raising his hand for a hi-five.

"No, dude, look, she's coming with us. She didn't have anywhere to go, so I offered to let her come with us, "Mikey said defensively. Phil smiled and nodded.

"Well, I'm Phil. What's your name?" He asked, sticking his hand out.

"Her name is Reese, "Gerard jumped in. I looked at him and smiled.

"Um, okay, it's nice to meet you, Reese. We really gotta get going guys, "Phil said, looking at his watch. The guys grabbed all the suitcases and I grabbed my purse and shut the lights off and pulled the door shut behind me, officially closing the door on my past.