12

I walked aimlessly through the street. I had no idea where I was, but I didn't even care about that. I just cared about getting out of their lives. I had been walking for close to three hours when I decided to stop at a gas station to get something to eat. I walked around and finally decided on a bottle of Coke Zero and a pack of S'mores Poptarts. I walked up to the cashier who smiled at me. I put my stuff on the counter and pulled out my wallet. Someone put their hand over mine, and I looked up.

"Here, I'll be getting that for her, "Jon said. The cashier smiled at him and gave him back his change. I grabbed my stuff and followed him out the doors. "What are you doing out here by yourself? Everyone's worried about you. Everyone made a search party." I opened my pack of Poptarts and handed one to him, which he accepted with a smile. "What were you thinking, running away like that? You have Mikey and Gee freaking, and Ryan and Brendon are literally running around town. Everybody's looking for you... I won't be surprised if Mikey puts out an APB for you." I looked down. He lifted my chin so that I was looking into his eyes. "You are part of our hearts now, whether you like it or not... You can't just leave like that..."I could tell by his seriousness that he wasn't just trying to coax me into going back with him. I nodded slowly. "So, will you come back with me?" I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we walked back to the hotel.

We got up to the floor and were just outside their door when I stopped. He turned to look at me. "Come on, darlin', Mikey probably has grey hair by now." I sighed and reluctantly followed him. He knocked on the door and I hid behind him. Mikey opened the door. "I have a little surprise for you..."He said, moving out of the way. Mikey looked at me and it took him no longer than a second to have me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around him. Jon smiled at me before walking back down the hall, cellphone in hand, ready to call off the search.

"Don't do that to me..."Mikey breathed into my ear. He pulled away and I could see the tears falling down his face. I wiped them away and he pushed me inside. We were the only ones there. I assumed he had sent everyone else out and he had stayed home just in case I came back. I nervously sat on the couch and he sat next to me. "Why did you do that? How could you possibly think you were the reason that me and him are fighting? This started way before we met you. It's not your fault!" I put my face in my hands, afraid I would start crying. He moved my hands and made me look at him. "Frankie doesn't know what he's talking about. I don't hate Gerard. He's my brother. Yes, we aren't as close as we were... But, I'm hoping that'll change... We all care and love you... Whether you like it or not... We're all too attached. I'm too attached, to let you leave like that... Please, don't ever do that to me again... Talk to me about this shit... But whatever you do, don't just fucking leave..."I collapsed in his arms as the tears fell silently from our eyes. After we got all of our crying done, he told me about how they pushed back their plans. I felt really bad that they went through all of that because of me.

After a little while, all of the guys were there. The guys from Fall Out Boy, the guys from Panic, all of the My Chem guys, and even Phil was there. I felt ashamed and embarrassed, but all of the negative feelings didn't have an effect on the love and care that I felt.