11

Gerard and I sat on his bed, in a comfortable silence, until someone knocked on the door. Frankie poked his head in. His eyes widened and he dropped his head in defeat.

"Well, breakfast is ready..."He muttered. I nodded and Gerard said he'd be out in a few minutes. I followed Frankie out the door, but he stopped and grabbed my arm. "Look, since you refused to listen to me, exercise extreme caution. It seems like Gerard has let his guard down... If Mikey even thinks anything's going on with you two, there will be no more Way brothers. Mikey will disown him faster than you can say 'legalize'. If there are no more Way brothers, there is no My Chemical Romance. That's how this works. Do you understand that?" I nodded slowly. "I really don't want to be the bad guy here, but why them? Why don't you go fuck with Ryan and Trick?" I felt a sting from his words. Gerard's door opened and Frankie continued walking. I stood still, though. I didn't want to be responsible for them fighting... I turned to go back to my room when I collided with Gerard.

"Hey, sugar. Where are you going?" He asked. I pointed towards the bathroom and he nodded. I went in the room, and closed the door behind me. I slipped on a pair of shoes, and grabbed my pad of paper and a pen. I scribbled down a note and left it on the bed. I grabbed a hoodie and my bag and left the room. I opened the front door and slipped out, closing it quietly behind me.

Meanwhile, From Mikey's POV

"Frankie, didn't you go get Reese?" Ray asked. Frankie nodded, pouring a glass of orange juice.

"Yeah, "Gerard said. "I just ran into her. She said she had to go to the bathroom." I looked at the clock. He came in here almost fifteen minutes ago.

"Well, I'm going to go get her, "I said, walking out of the kitchen. I knocked on our door. "Reese, are you okay?" There was no reply, although that was kind of expected. "I'm coming in, okay?" I opened the door, but she wasn't in the room. I went to the bathroom, but the door was wide open. I noticed her purse was gone, but on the bed, there was a folded piece of blue paper. I opened it and began reading it.

Mikey, I'm sorry for just leaving without telling you goodbye. I knew you wouldn't just let me go. I hate the idea of me being responsible for you and Gerard hating each other... I'm sorry. This has been the best few days of my entire life, but I can't do that to you guys... I'm sorry.

I felt like screaming. I fell to my knees, ready to kill someone. I got up and stormed into the kitchen.

"WHO THE FUCK TOLD HER THIS SHIT?!" I screamed. They all just looked at me. I threw the note on the table before I took off to get some shoes on.

Gerard's POV

I read the note over and over. How was she responsible for Mikey hating me? I looked up at Frank who was nervously playing with his hands.

"Frank... It was you, wasn't it?" I asked, staring him down. He just looked down. "Why the fuck would you do that?" I hissed.

"I didn't tell her to leave, "he muttered.

"You did tell her that she was going to be responsible for Mikey and I hating each other though, didn't you?" I said through my teeth. He just looked at the table. "DIDN'T YOU?!" I yelled him.

"YEAH, OKAY?! I DID! I didn't fucking want you guys to get in another fight over a fucking girl!" He yelled back. I clenched my jaw and walked back to my room to find my shoes.

Back to Mikey's POV

"Trick, please open the door, man!" I pleaded. Andy opened the door and raised a brow.

"Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?" He asked, looking at me.

"Is Patrick here?" I asked. He nodded slowly before going to get him. Trick came to the door and the smile faded from his face after he realized I wasn't here to hang out.

"What's up, Mike?" He asked, looking at me worriedly.

"Reese left..."I said. The words burned my throat.

"Wait, like, she just left, like ran away?" He asked. I nodded.

"She just fucking left... I have to go find her... She thinks that it's her fault Gerard and I are fighting..."I explained. His eyes widened and he grabbed a jacket.

"Well, what the fuck are we still doing here? Let's round up the guys! We gotta fucking find her!" He exclaimed.