25

As soon as I told him, he almost instantly called and made me a doctor's appointment back home in Jersey. He was going to take a leave from the band to go with me, but I insisted that he just send me on a plane and I could just stay with their mom. He didn't like the idea of me traveling on my own, but after a while, I convinced him that I would be fine. So, the next day, he took me to the closest airport.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" He asked softly, putting his hands on my hips.

"Yes, I'm sure. I really think that the guys need you... Don't worry about me! I'll call you as soon as I get to your mom's... I'll be fine, baby, "I said, wrapping my arms around him. He looked at me nervously.

"Okay, well, I love you... And if you decide you need me, call me and I'll be on the next flight in, "he said quietly. I nodded and kissed him once before heading off towards the boarding area. I got on the plane and sat in my seat. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. When I woke up, there was a guy sitting next to me. He had his hood pulled up over his head and large sunglasses that covered his face. I stared at him for a minute. I finally gave up and spoke to him.

"I'm sorry, but why are you wearing that?" I asked, gesturing towards the sunglasses and the hood.

"I'm hiding. Wait, I know you..."He said suddenly. I raised a brow.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know you, "I said slowly.

"Yeah, you're married to... Um... Mikey Way... Yeah, that's it. You're married to Mikey, "he said quickly. I nodded slowly.

"I still don't know who you are..."I replied.

"Oh, pardon me. I'm Adam, "he said, pulling off his sunglasses. I stared at him for a minute, suddenly recognizing him, but I couldn't remember where from.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Adam, "I said quietly.

"So, what brings you on this plane alone?" He asked, playing with the strings of the hoodie.

"Oh, Mikey's sending me back to New Jersey to go to a doctor..."I said, folding my hands over my stomach.

"Oh, why are you alone?" He asked, still no less confused that he was before
.
"Well, I'm going to stay with his mom. I didn't want him to take a leave of absence because of me. You know, I can't handle feeling responsible, "I muttered quietly.

"Yeah, Bill was the same way with his girlfriend. He'd do anything for her, and she eventually left him because of it. She felt like she was ruining his life, "he said softly.

"Are you talking about Bill Beckett?" I asked, now recalling certain names.

"Yeah, "he said, nodding his head.

"Oh, you're Sisky, "I said, suddenly remembering our first meeting.