I followed Mikey nervously through the crowd of girls who were still there. They gave me death glares and I looked down. The band's security guard held them back while we went to the bus that would take us to the hotel. I sat next to Mikey and he looked at me.

"So, I guess you don't really have anything you need to get..." He said quietly. I shook my head. He smiled sympathetically and shook his head. "Well, you can use some of my clothes tonight and tomorrow, before the show, we'll go shopping." I smiled at him. Frankie plopped down next to me and smiled.

"So, are you ready for your new life with the most amazing people you'll ever know?!" He practically screamed at me. I nodded, slightly fearful. Mikey must've noticed because he told Frankie to calm down. Gerard came back to the front of the bus. He sat across from me.

"So, "Ray said, noticing the sudden awkward moment. "Let's see. I think we should get her a new look." I looked at him and he smiled. "Hmm, you need to fit in with us. Should we pierce and tattoo you like Frank or let you grow an afro like me..."My eyes widened and he laughed. "I'm just messing with you. On a serious note, would you like me to do your hair? We have dye back at the hotel, and I did take cosmetology in high school. I think I could really make it look good." I thought for a moment before nodding. He smiled.

"So, if Mikey gets to do your clothing and Ray can do your hair, what about me?" Frank said, pouting. I thought for a moment and smiled. I took the pen and wrote down the word makeup. I showed him and he smiled goofily.

"Wow, you're going to let Frank do your makeup? That's pretty ballsy, stupid, but ballsy, "Bob said, laughing. "Okay, okay, I call picking your shoes." Everyone looked at Gerard. "What about you, Gerard? What do you want to do?" He looked at me for a minute and for the first time since I'd met them; he flashed a smile at me.

"Well, I think I'll take the challenge of getting her from shy little girl to the rocker chick she should be, since she's rolling with us now, "he said. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. I wrote down something and showed him. "Good luck?" I nodded, smirking at him. "I'll take that then." Mikey just burst into laughter.

When we got the hotel, I followed them up the stairs and we stopped just outside room 237. Frankie looked at me and smirked. "This is room 237, "he said in a spooky voice. I raised a brow at him. "Haven't you ever seen The Shining?" I shook my head. "Do you watch movies?" I shook my head. "Have you heard of a movie?" I poked him and rolled my eyes. "Okay, well, Mikey, I know what we're watching tonight."

"What is that?" Mikey said as he opened the door.

"We're watching The Shining, "Frankie said happily. Mikey looked at me and laughed. He took me to his room and instructed me to sit on the bed while he found some clothes. He came back with a pair of skull pajama pants and a Blink 182 shirt.

"You can go get a shower, and when you're out, you can come and then, apparently, we'll watch The Shining. Gerard's going to order some dinner. What would you like?" He asked. I shrugged. "How does pizza sound?" I nodded and he smiled at me. "Okay, are you allergic to anything?" I shook my head and he smiled. "Okay, well, I'll see you when you get out." I nodded and he shut the door. I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After I got out, I dried my hair and put on the clothes he had gotten for me. They fit me quite well, much to my surprise. I put my clothes in a plastic bag and left them in the bathroom. I made my way to the main room where everyone had gathered. Mikey looked up and smiled, patting the seat next to him. I walked over and sat next to him. We sat around and I listened to everyone's conversations. The phrase "You learn more having open ears than an open mouth" is not a lie. I learned that Gerard has a fear of birds. Ray hates Billy Ray Cyrus. Bob loves cats, but hates dogs. Mikey apparently killed a toaster on more than one occasion. Frank, well, Frankie likes to think he's a ninja.

After the pizza guy showed up, we ate and then, as promised, Frankie put in The Shining. I came to the conclusion that I could never watch a scary movie on my own. It got to the part where the little boy was riding his bike down the hall and saw the twins. I curled up next to Mikey, and closed my eyes. Only after he told me the scene was over, I went back to watching it. The scene that frightened me the most was the scene with the lady in the tub.

"Here a boy, there a boy. Everywhere, a little boy, "she sang. Mikey put an arm around me to let me know it was just a movie. I squeezed my eyes shut and then, after the scene was over, I watched the rest of the movie. I didn't get too terribly frightened after the lady in the tub. After it went off, Frankie asked what I thought, so I wrote that it was okay, but the lady scared me. He nodded, laughing at me.

"I know, it scared me when I first watched it too, "he said, smiling at me. Mikey squeezed my hand and smiled.

"It still scares me, "he whispered. I smiled at him. Around one in the morning, Gerard said that it was probably a good idea for everyone to get to bed, because tomorrow would be a long drive to a city in Oregon. I followed Mikey back to his room. He told me I could sleep on the bed, and he'd sleep on the couch. I smiled at him. Then, I realized that I had to go to the bathroom. After watching that movie, I really didn't want to. I got up and slowly walked to the bathroom. Why did they have to pick room 237 and then make me watch that movie? I closed the door, and after I was done, I washed my hands. I opened the door and ran back to the bed. Mikey looked over at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, smiling. I nodded, feeling a little stupid. He shook his head, laughing. "Okay, I'll see you in the morning. Good night." I nodded and he turned off the light.

In the dark, I looked at the door, fearing that something would come out.