55

"So, what does this mean for us?" Gerard asked quietly.

"Gerard, I love you... And these last three months have been amazing, "I said softly. "But, my heart belongs to Mikey."

"You might've chosen me if it weren't for the fact that he's so damn crazy, "he muttered. I shook my head.

"Gerard, I know you love me. I think that's why these last months have been amazing. You are an amazing man, and I know that there is a girl out there for you. I'm just not her, okay?" I explained quietly.

"I want to be with you... But, I understand, "he said quietly. "We will always be close though. I couldn't imagine my life without you or Bella."

"I know, Gerard. I also know that Bella will grow up knowing both of her parents. She'll be happy and loving towards all of you, just like I am. You have done so much for me, and I thank you, "I smiled softly at him. I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"I love you, Reese, "he murmured into my ear.

"I love you too, Gerard, "I whispered back. "I love you too."

Later that day, I was standing outside of the bus with Mikey. The guys were all out for drinks and Gerard was watching Bella. Mikey wrapped his arm around my waist and I smiled at him.

"I told you I'd still love you, "I whispered to him. He smiled at me and nodded.

"You did tell me so, "he laughed. I looked at him and for a minute, our eyes met.

In that simple gaze, so many emotions were conveyed; as were the words we couldn't speak.