"Hey, Trick, "a taller guy with shaggy brown hair greeted.

"Hey, Spence, "Patrick replied. "Guys, this is Reese. She's running with the My Chem boys." That comment got a round of "oohs" and "ahhs".

"Dude, I thought Frankie wasn't allowed to bring girls with him because insurance wouldn't cover it, "Ross said.

"She's actually not with Frank, I don't think. Are you?" He said looking at me. I shook my head. Another guy with brown hair came over.

"Hey guys, who is this?" The guy asked. I rolled my eyes and took out my pad of paper.

My name is Reese and I'm with the My Chem guys. No, I can't talk. I don't wanna discuss that right now. Any other questions?

"Ha, nope. I think that covers it, "the guy said laughing. "What are you drinking? It smells Hawaiian." I looked at Patrick who laughed.

"It's a coconut banana milkshake, "he explained. The guy's eyes widened.

"They have those?! Where can I get one?!" He exclaimed. Patrick looked at me.

"Will you be okay for about five minutes while I go and show him?" He asked. I nodded and he looked at Ross.

"Watch her, Ryan. Don't let her go anywhere!" He said, winking at me. He walked away, leaving me with Spence and Ryan.

"Well, you don't know who we are, I'm assuming. I'm Ryan. This is Spencer. The idiot who wanted a milkshake is Brendon, and somewhere around here, we have a bassist named Jon, "the short guy explained. I nodded and he smiled.

"So, are you dating one of the guys? How did you get to be the lucky one to come with them?" Spencer asked. I wrote down about how I met Mikey and then, how they found out I had nowhere to go, and then, how they left and I ran into Pete and met them. He laughed when I wrote about me calling Pete a dumbass.

"That's really amazing of those guys, "Ryan said thoughtfully. I nodded, and pointed at my outfit before writing about how they bought me a new wardrobe and everything.

"Ha, that's really cool, "Spencer said, laughing. I nodded and we just discussed different things. About ten minutes later, Patrick came back with Brendon.

"Sorry it took so long, "Patrick apologized. "Special Ed here decided he wanted two of them, and then, he spilled one, and we had to go back and get one to replace it." I laughed and he smiled at me.

"Well, it looks like My Chem's set is over, "Ryan announced. Patrick looked at me and smiled.

"Would you like to go back to the guys? Or do you want to hang out with us for a little while longer?" He asked. I thought for a minute and pointed at him. "Yes! Someone chose me over Frank!" I laughed at him and then, we continued walking around.

By the time he brought me back to the bus, we had a bunch of bags and we had each gotten two more milkshakes. He opened the door for me and I climbed inside. Mikey stood up quickly, and smiled. I tried to wave, but I had bags in each hand. Patrick came in after me and we went back to the beds where I put all my stuff. We went back out to where the guys were sitting and Patrick gave them a full report on our evening.

"Yeah, I totally got her addicted to coconut banana milkshakes. Plus, she met the guys from Panic, and we went shopping for band merch, like Mikey suggested! "He said, smiling at me. I sat down next to Gerard who put an arm around me. "Well, I think she had fun. I hope so, because I really did!" I smiled at Trick.

"Well, thanks for watching her, man. Maybe we can have breakfast tomorrow, "Frankie suggested.

"I hope you mean you guys, my guys, and the Panic guys, right? They all loved her, except for Brendon. I think he's jealous. Otherwise, she hit it off with everyone, "he smiled. I nodded.

"Okay, that sounds good. We'll text you when we get an official plan, "Gerard said.

"Alright, well, I gotta get back to my bus, but I'll see you guys tomorrow. It was nice to meet you, Reese, "Patrick said. I got up and hugged him. After he left, I went back and sat next to Gerard.

"So, did you have fun?" Mikey asked, sitting down on the other side of me. I nodded and smiled at him. I pointed at the hat that Patrick had put several band pins in. Mikey read all of them and frowned. "Where are we?" I smiled and pointed at the pin I had put just over my heart. He smiled and hugged me.

"What did I miss?" Ray said as he came back into the room. I rolled my eyes. I hadn't felt this comfortable with anyone in a long time.