37

I stood by the door nervously. Ray came out and motioned for me to follow him. I slowly moved after him, knowing that I didn't want to have this conversation. When he thought we were a safe distance from everyone, he stopped and put his hands on his hips.

"Explain now!" He demanded. I took a deep breath and then sighed.

Mikey's POV

She followed Ray nervously away from everyone. Curiosity got the best out of me, and I followed silently behind them. They stopped out by the gates.

"Explain now!" He said sternly. She sighed.

"I don't know. I mean, I put a lot of thought into this..."She muttered.

"How can it not be him? Who else could it be?" He exclaimed quietly.

"I don't know... It could only be one other person..."She said, locking eyes with him.

"Who else, "he asked quietly. She seemed to be stalling on answering the name.

"Well, I mean, the more I think about it, "she said quietly. "It's been like, what, six months that I've been with Mikey..."

"Yeah, "he said slowly.

"I'm almost at seven and a half months..."She muttered. He seemed to think about this.

"Well, who else have you had relationships with? I mean, around eight months ago was when you started rolling with us... So, it's gotta be one of us... I know it sure as fuck wasn't me, "he said definitely. "No pun intended, "he smirked.

"Very funny, "she scoffed. I felt my heart pound. It wasn't me...

"Well, who else have you been with? Was it Frank or Bob?" He asked, and she looked down. I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the inevitable answer.

"No, "she said quietly. I felt my heart break.

"It's not..."He choked out.

"Yeah, "she muttered. "It's gotta be... And he knows it..."I clenched my jaw tightly. I pushed off of the wall and headed back to find Gerard. I was gonna kill that stupid motherfucker.