"Bullshit!" Frankie yelled at Bob. I was slightly frightened by their calm card game turned violent. Bob burst into laughter and Gerard came back to the front and sat next to me. He won the first round, and didn't want to play anymore.

"Hey, how are you?" Gerard asked, noticing how fearful I seemed. I grabbed my pen and wrote down my reply.

He's a bit crazy isn't he?

"Ha, yeah, but that's just Frank, "he said, laughing. I nodded and I listened to him talk about what would happen when we got to Oregon. He explained that since the show was at nine, we didn't really have time to go to the hotel first. We'd go to the venue and then, after the show, we'd go to get some food. After that, we'd go to the hotel and stay the night there. I nodded to let him know I understood.

"Can I ask you a question?" He said after a few minutes of thought. I nodded slowly. "Why can't you talk? Is it by choice, or what?" I thought for a minute. I shook my head and let my pen do the talking.

As stupid as it seems, no one ever taught me how... I tried to start school, but I couldn't seem to learn to talk fast enough to keep up with the kids. The teachers all said that they couldn't even think about trying to teach me. They said I may be autistic. My mom never actually had me checked... I tried to learn sign, but I couldn't remember all of the words and letters. I eventually gave up, and no one was there to try and keep me motivated... I showed him and he shook his head.

"That's really fucked up, "he mumbled. I nodded softly. "I'm sorry, but I can honestly tell you this. I'm glad that you're with us now. You'll be better off, I promise..." I smiled softly and put my hand on top of his. He looked up at me. "I don't know why they thought you deserved that. You seem to be too sweet for that shit..."I shrugged and he sighed.

"Hey, Reese, "Bob said, walking over to me. "You may want to get some sleep. It'll be a long night!" I nodded and Mikey took me back to the beds.

"Here, you can sleep here. One of us will get you up before the show, "he said, smiling at me. I nodded and climbed up on to the bed. He waved at me and I turned on my side. I soon fell asleep.

I had no idea how long I had been out, but I got up and made my way to the front of the bus. The guys weren't there. I checked the bunks, just in case, but they weren't there either. I went and changed from Mikey's clothes into an outfit I'd recently gotten. I nervously left the bus with my bag. I had made sure to grab a pen and pad of paper before leaving. I wandered aimlessly through the people, hoping to find one of the guys. I turned the corner and ran into someone.

"Oh, hey there, "the guy said. I stared at him for a minute, noting his tattoos and hair. Maybe he knew Frankie. I waved, and took my pad of paper and pen out.

Have you seen any of the My Chem guys? He smirked.

"Yeah, but you know, you're really not supposed to be here. Fans aren't allowed in during sound check and everything..."He laughed. I shook my head.

Yes, well, I'm not exactly a fan! I really need to find one of them. No one ever told me that they were leaving the bus... I tried to explain to him.

"Ha, okay, follow me, "the guy said, motioning for me to go with him.

-Meanwhile from Mikey's POV-

"Hey, it's almost seven. Where's Reese?" I asked, noticing her lack of appearance. Bob's eyes widened. "Holy shit, you fucking left her?! Bob, I told you to fucking tell her we were leaving!"

"Dude, we're next for sound check. We don't go time to get her!" Phil reminded us. I glared at Bob. "Calm down, Mikey. I'll go get her for you, "Phil said, as he hurried out the door.

"Calm down, bro, "Gerard said, putting a firm hand on my shoulder. I looked at him. "She'll be okay!" I nodded reluctantly. My fears were temporarily calmed until Phil came back alone.

"So, um, she's not there, "he said slowly. My eyes widened.

"Oh my god, please say you're just fucking with me!" I cried. He shook his head and I sighed.

-Back to Reese's POV-
"So, how'd you get in here anyways?" The guy asked me. I sighed.

I told you. The guys left me on the bus. I got worried and didn't know where they were!

"Right, "he said, laughing quietly.

Are you going to take me to them or not? He nodded and laughed.

"Yeah, I will. They are in sound check now though, "he explained. "I can't take you to them yet." I sighed and since I had no other option, I followed him. He walked over to two other guys. "Hey, guys, look what I found, "the guy called to them.

"Pete, no fans dude, "the guy with blonde hair and glasses said.

"Dude, check this out. She says she's not a fan! She's just looking for the My Chem boys, "the guy whose name was apparently Pete said. The guy with red hair and glasses raised a brow.

"And, you believed her?" The blonde guy asked. Pete laughed.

"No, but she seemed pretty frantic about finding them. I told her I'd take her to them in a little while, after sound check, "he explained. The blonde guy looked at him.

"Well, she's been talking with you and she hasn't freaked out?" The red haired guy asked.

"I know, "Pete said slowly. "She mustn't know who I am, I guess." He started laughing and I sighed, hoping that one of the 'My Chem boys' would come and get me.