Boy With Luv

It was a fairly normal day for Jisung, waking up, getting ready for university, leaving his small apartment and locking the door behind him.

But something had seemed off when he woke up, he had a feeling of fear deep down inside of him, he shrugged it off though. It could've been nerves striking him for the first day back to university after spring break.

Arriving at the university Jisung let out a small sigh and walked into the building.

"Jisung!" Yelled a voice, a body clashed into Jisung, enveloping Jisung's body with their arms. "I missed you!"

"It's only been a day Lix" Jisung said with an exhausted sigh, returning the hug from Felix back the same way.

"So? That doesn't mean I can't miss my best friend!" Exclaimed the red head, letting go of Jisung and fixing Jisung's hair that was slightly messy from the sudden attack of Felix.

Jisung only chuckled, shaking his head slightly and allowing Felix to fix his hair. He sighed contently when he felt Felix's hand run through his hair, he always missed skin ship, after Changbin (who fairly loved skin ship as well) had left for a different university they never saw each other anymore and Jisung lost all the skin ship he got all the time.

"There! You finally look presentable again!" Felix said, excitement in his voice, and his eyes crinkling together making Jisung smile as well

"Thanks Lix," replied Jisung, softly punching Felix on the shoulder "you always know how to make me presentable" a tint of sarcasm in his voice.

The bell rung, and both boys looked at each other, nodding and heading towards their first class together, arms linked together and smiles on their faces.

School had finally ended causing Jisung to roughly slam his hands on the desk and get up, grabbing his stuff and stuffing it inside his backpack that had been swinging on the chair.

Taking his backpack off the chair, he swung the backpack over his shoulder and ran out of the class. He was the first one to get out of class he must add by the way.

Waiting for Felix outside of school and near the café, that was an estimated eight to ten minutes away from their university, Jisung grabbed his phone from his hoodie pocket and looked through his feed on Twitter, liking things without looking or reading what it was about.

Shoving his phone back into his pocket Jisung finally saw Felix running towards him, a book in his hands.

Felix arrived at the table Jisung sat at, slamming the book onto the table, making Jisung flinch slightly. Finally looking at the book Jisung noticed how the cover was slightly torn, some of the pages corners bent, and some bookmarks stored in certain areas.

"What's with the uh..fancy..book..?" Jisung said, his eyebrows furrowed and a small frown on his face.

"It's not just a fancy book," Felix cheerfully said, holding one finger up before setting down the single finger "it's a book about faeries! It'll teach us everything about them basically!"

"Everything...? I don't believe that Felix, faeries are tricky. They're not something that you can instantly learn about"

"Well, let's at least try to learn about them?"

Jisung let out a sigh, "fine, but you order this time." Smirked Jisung, earning a groan from the latter

After ordering what they both wanted Felix opened up the book to a pastel pink bookmark he had put inside the book. Jisung let Felix read through the pages he wanted to show Jisung.

"So you think they can fall in love with human with no bad intentions?" Jisung titled his head, shoving the rest of his muffin inside his mouth.

"Yep! Just imagine Jisung, falling in love with a faerie and spending the rest of your life together! Wouldn't it be romantic?" Giggled Felix, closing the book shut softly, being wary of the cup of tea near them.

"No thanks..that can end really badly..." shrugged Jisung, shrugging off the weird feeling of the fear from this morning off again "I have to go study for the tests"

Felix pouted but nodded none less, finishing up their tea and food Felix grabbed the clearly old book off the table and started to pack up.

Giving Felix a quick hug Jisung left the café, and started to head back to his small apartment.

Skipping two stairs up the stairs to his apartment, and once arriving to his destination he unlocked the door and entered the complex.

He threw his backpack onto the ground and flung himself onto the couch, groaning into the pillows. Day one done out of how many every days there was in university.

{ A slight time skip }

Jisung stretched out his arms almost like a cat stretching, groaning and grumbling whilst stretching. He wanted to leave the small complex now after doing all that cleaning and homework.

He got up, his legs slightly aching from sitting for so long, he headed towards his room.

Throwing on a normal white shirt, and black skinny jeans on he threw on his combat boots with his platforms, headed outside and headed towards the forest behind the complex.

Jisung walked into the forest, sitting on a random log he found. He closed his eyes and once he reopened them.

He saw a figure of a boy.

__________________________
Word count: 896 words
(Not edited)