Destiny

Throwing a punch, Seungmin felt his unhealed knuckles pop a crack following behind, Seungmin smirked at the noises coming from the hits on the punching bag and his knuckles popping.

Chan watched as Seungmin kept throwing punches at the inanimate object hanging off the ceiling, no look on his face, only his furry tail swinging side to side, his arms crossed against his exposed chest.

"You're gonna make it worse if you keep using your knuckles" said Chan, no concern or worried tone for the younger faerie but instead watched over the younger.

Seungmin shrugged off Chan's comment from the sideline, and instead focused on punching the object in front of him.

The sounds of punching echoing in the small room that had a boxing right in the middle, punching bags on the left side of the ring, mats on the other side of the boxing ring.

Chan sighed as he watched Seungmin beat up the bag, he was already hurt and his natural healing powers hadn't fully developed.

"If you're gonna make it worse at least learn how to heal firstly," Said Chan, walking over to Seungmin and lightly touching the younger's back, making the other stop punching and instead sit down on the ground. "I really hate glamouring you, you know that, but you never listen"

Chan sat next to the chestnut haired male, being wary of accidentally sitting on his tail, he played with Seungmin's hair, Seungmin falling into Chan's arms, reminding Chan of the human boy he had cuddled in bed with last night, a feeling of warmth coming back into him.

Changbin, his precious baby, the boy he had met when he first arrived in the human world, the boy who helped him develop a life outside of the forest, the boy who didn't know he was a faerie.

The oldest faerie thoughts back to when he had first met the male.

He was just leaving the forest, his heart pounding from finally escaping. He ran away from the forest, not forgetting to hide his tail and furry pointed ears, and the purple hue in his eyes.

He passed a complex of some sort and ran into a small town, it was raining and thundering, something the hidden valley in the forest never had, he ran under a rooftop that was connected to a small building that was colored a dark blue, and a sign that had beautiful hand writing on it, telling people on what they were serving.

A cafe, is what he learned it was, and entered it, not caring on how some people looked at his soaking wet, and curly hair.

He walked to a table, sitting down on the wooden chair, and rested his head on his arms that were on top of the beige tables and closed his eyes, hoping to get some rest and calm down his slightly sore body until a voice interrupted him from getting rest.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry sir, but this is my table.." stuttered the slightly raspy voice, Chan looked up and saw a boy with chubby cheeks, their hair also slightly damp, thick and heart shaped lips, and a blush spread across his face.

"Oh" Was all Chan said and got up and let the other sit down, getting ready to leave the small and cozy café, his body slightly shivering.

The stranger seemed to notice his shaking body and blushed harder, feeling bad for not letting him rest seeing as he looked horrible and a bit too pale.

"Wait! Y-You can stay here if you want! I don't mind!" Gasped the boy, standing up, and pulling the other chair out from the table for Chan to sit on it, and Chan accepted it.

"D-Do you want anything? I can order something else-I don't mind" mumbled off the boy, taking a menu from the menu holder on the side of the table and opening it.

Chan shook his head as he saw the boy freak out, a small smile on his face, the boy was definitely cute, no, more like ethereal cute and Chan was definitely already smitten.

"Oh...okay," the boy put the menu back. They both waited in silence, neither of them talking, Chan quickly taking peeks at the boy and looking somewhere else when the boy moved his head. "My name's Changbin by the way..."

"Chan. Bang Chan." Replied Chan, staring at the boy that was staring back at him.

That was the beginning of the beautiful relationship they were in together today, Chan smiled at the memory of meeting the once shy and nervous boy who's now outgoing and out of his shell near Chan.

______________________
Word count: 777 words
Now we know how Chanchan/Chanbin met ;)
Also, THANK YOU FOR 91 VOTES 🥺🥺🥺