Sit Down

"Sung! We're here!" Stumbled a boy with freshly bleached blonde, another boy with faded pink hair walking behind him. Hyunjin just stared at the two boys as they entered, the pink haired carefully closed the door behind

The blonde boy seemed to finally notice the tall male standing in front of the couch staring at them, both of them staring at each other. Hyunjin taking note of the boys freckles and heart shaped mouth, Felix noticing the other's plump lips and the mole underneath his eye.

Jeongin draped himself over Felix, "where's Jisung? Han Jisung?" Asked Jeongin, staring directly at the unfamiliar stranger.

"Oh! You guys are here!" Suddenly piped in another voice coming from upstairs, the person zooming down the stairs and now stood in front of the two males.

"Minho hyung? Why are you here?" blurted out the youngest, watching the purple haired boy shoot down the stairs.

"In short, chan, seungmin and hyunjin," minho points to the boy sitting on the couch next to changbin "are faeries, jisung and seungmin are  somewhere and chan is kidnapped."

"wait hold up," said felix, making minho pause. "so you mean to tell me that seungmin, the one that saved jeongin, is a faerie? and seungmin likes jisung? but they wont admit that he likes jisung?"

"yes, and i know, sounds crazy," started minho

"sounds more than crazy," sneered jeongin, cutting the boy off "sounds impossible but here we are."

minho glared slightly at the youngest, the younger cowering in fear. felix put his hand in front of jeongin as if minho was gonna attack him.

"but anyways, let me continue, it's all true. faeries are real, and yes, you're in a house with two of them right now." minho pointed at hyunjin, the only faerie present right now.

"where's seungmin and jisung?" said jeongin, looking around as if seungmin was near them. minho shrugged in response.

"last time i saw seungmin, he wanted to go see jisung.." murmured up a new voice, the pretty faerie.

"and where would that be-" tried continuing felix before a slam ran throughout the house, causing changbin and jeongin to quietly gasp.

"what the fuck is it now?!" groaned minho as he walked away and near the slam.

"eventful." bitterly said the faerie boy, as he got off the couch and followed minho. leaving the three human boys alone in the living room, all confused and dazed, especially felix.

______________________
word length: 404
idk what to say but hello, hi, im back! im sorry for the long break. personal things happened, and then i sorta lost connection to stray kids so it was hard to write about them. but here is the long awaited update. also i turned auto caps off so thats why its half upper caps and then the rest lower hehe