Generation Why

'What. The. Fuck', was all Jisung thought before shooting up and off the log he sat on.  There was no way he was seeing that right, maybe it was just his mind playing on him after barley sleeping last night.

The figure slowly started to head towards Jisung, making the male freak out even more.

'Nope, nope, nope, why me.' Jisung's mind raced but his body wouldn't respond to the tiny voice inside his head to run, instead he froze up. His mind screamed for him to just run but he couldn't, the familiar feeling of the fear that had popped up multiple times today back.

Time flew by before there stood the boy in the lighted area that trees didn't cover. His beauty hitting Jisung in the gut, what the fuck?

Too memorized by the boy's beauty Jisung didn't notice the males widened eyes, agape mouth and sudden stiff body.

The boy suddenly disappeared into a puff of smoke, leaving the memorized boy confused.

Seungmin fell onto the ground, surprising the two boys that were standing next to each other. A loud gasp coming from Hyunjin (probably) and arms grabbing onto him and pulling him up.

"I think I fucked up" told Seungmin to the two boys his mouth still agape and eyes widened.

"What did you do?!" Gaped Hyunjin, the flowers decorating the horns on his head becoming a light tint of pink along with his eyes, the color of concern for him.

"I let a human see me-" was all Seungmin said before he felt a hand crash onto the top of his head, and the male holding him up let him drop onto the floor.

"What?!" Screamed out the male, Seungmin now realizing it was Chan who was holding him up, his tail whipping around.

"Yeah"

__________________________
Word count: 300 words
It's short sorry, I wanted something out before I went to school.
(Not edited)