My Time

Jisung sighed as he watched Changbin continue to call more people from Chan's family.

"So you mean to tell me that Chan hasn't called back, texted or told anyone where he is?" Jisung asked, confused at the oldest disappearance.

Seungmin and Hyunjin weirdly anxious, and mumbling to themselves in a foreign tongue Jisung had never heard.

"No," responded Seungmin "he hasn't even tried to get back in contact. It's been like this for an hour!"

"What if they got him Minnie?" Sobbed Hyunjin, his normal brown eyes suddenly turned blue and black?

"What got Chan?" Asked Jisung, interest peeked.

"Way to go Hyunjin," sighed Seungmin, rubbing his temples as if he was annoyed "faerie hunters."

"Faerie hunters...?" Said Jisung, voice laced with confusion.

"Yeah, faerie hunters," Seungmin's voice quieted down "we didn't want you to know this because whoever knows, it's a higher chance of that human being hunted down and tortured just for more information of faeries. But Hyunjin, Chan and I are all faeries."

Jisung stared at Seungmin, slightly shocked but nodded at Seungmin, signaling to continue.

"And it's not rare for faeries to get taken, that's the only reason why faeries never leave their town and world. Faeries are considered dangerous to you humans."

"And knowing Chan is gone, Hyunjin's great mind came to the conclusion that Chan might've been taken. It's possible, sadly."

Changbin set his phone down on the couch, tears finally slipping out of his eyes, biting his lip to contain his sobs. Jisung panicked and ran over to the mall now sitting on the couch, hugging him and cuddled close to him.

A knock on the door interrupted the cuddling session, Hyunjin and Seungmin watching on the sidelines, Hyunjin lost focus and instead walked over to the room and opened it.

He looked down and saw a familiar face, dark purple hair, dangling silver piercings in his ears and a new lip ring on the left end of his mouth.

"Minho..?"

"I know where Chan is, they got him." Gasped Minho, face red from running to the house.

______________________
Word Length: 345

Today we got a new kitten :D, his name is Loki and he's a Savannah cat