Copycat

It had been almost a week since the small incident with Seungmin and Chan. Jisung was still working after the two left, and sadly watched as the two left the café, laughing and talking as he was cleaning the café with Donghyuck.

"Who was that? And why'd you keep staring?" Asked Donghyuck, ignoring the obvious blush on the male's face.

"It was nobody!" Screeched Jisung, blushing harder as Donghyuck laughed at his reaction, and flipped the open sign on the door to closed.

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you," said Donghyuck, continuing to mop the floor as Jisung took the dirty plates off the tables and into the kitchen, carefully placing them in the sink for the other worker to clean them "but that still doesn't change how you kept staring at dog boy"

"Dog boy? What kind of name is that?! His name is Seungmin!" And Jisung regretted him saying that as he watched Donghyuck look up and laugh at him.

"You know his name!" Teased the orange haired male, his lips becoming a full smile showing off his teeth "How do you know his name"

"I was his waiter okay! Nothing else" Defended Jisung, blushing even worse than before, puffing his cheeks out and crossing his arms over his chest. Jisung definitely forgot how teasing the latter was when he was gone.

"Hmmmm, okay" Donghyuck responded with, sarcasm evident in his voice "I'll just let you know, I caught..Seungmin staring at you a few times when you were at other tables."

Jisung stiffened up as he heard what the other said, Seungmin was watching him and he didn't notice? How didn't he notice? He always noticed when people were looking at him.

Donghyuck screaming some profanity brought him out of his attention and see water all over the floor, some of it getting on Hyuck's brand new shoes.

Jisung's eyes widened as he ran to the back room, grabbed a mop and back to Donghyuck who was now trying to also mop up the mess he made, Jisung shook his head and quickly joined Hyuck in cleaning up the floor.

"How'd you manage to do this Hyuck" sighed Jisung, disappointingly, as he helped the other quickly clean the floor as much as they could.

"I don't know, it was like the basket just fell over without any explanation," Replied Donghyuck, whipping some (barely) sweat off his forehead with his forearm "We can leave now I guess, we cleaned everything up."

Jisung nodded at Hyuck's statement, taking off his apron and walking off to the break room, hanging his apron on one of the racks and walked out, saying a goodbye to Hyuck and finally heading home after a busy day of work and thinking of the puppy like male.

______________________
Word count: 461 words
My Hyunsung oneshot might be out in a few days or a week, and it now has 4,000 words. Also thank you for over 100+ votes 🥺🥺 and 1,000 reads!