Bad Memory

"Where!?" Suddenly shouted Changbin, tears still trailing down his face.

"Gee, calm down, but they got him downtown, a warehouse" Said Minho, entering the house as Hyunjin waited for him to enter before he closed the door.

"But downtown is almost like an hour away, how do we not know he's dead already?" Changbin argued back.

"Faeries have incredible withstands to pain, and Chan isn't any different."

Jisung watched as the scene unfolded, Minho trying to catch his breathe while the other three boys were throwing questions left and right.

The youngest human boy quickly left the room, Seungmin turning around and watched him as the boy ran upstairs in a rush.
.
.
.
"Wait wait wait, so you mean to tell me that Chan hyung got kidnapped and is actually a faerie along with Seungmin?! That's insane Sung!" Argued Jeongin from the other side of the call.

"Yeah yeah, I know, sounds crazy but it's true and I need you and Felix to come over. Even Minho is here! And he never leaves the house!" Jisung agreed back, trying to convince the youngest to come over.

"Crazy isn't the word to explain this, it's more like unbeli-" Jeongin had gotten cut off and a new voice was over the call, "we'll be there soon Sung!"

Jisung had immediately recognized the voice as Felix's and smiled, "thanks, we'll be waiting." The call ending with a beep, indicating the call was over.

A quiet click brought Jisung's head away from his phone and instead to a figure of a certain boy, Seungmin was standing in front of the now shut door, the almost too bright light showing the light rosy cheeks Seungmin had, the rosy pink matching his shirt that was slightly oversized, and white ripped jeans. He almost looked human like, but Jisung knew better.

"Who were you...calling? That's the word right?" questioned Seungmin, his eyes becoming doe like as if he saw something that made him curious.

"Yeah, it's calling," giggled Jisung, throwing his phone onto the bed that was beside him. "But why'd you come up?"

"Curious, nothing more than that really," responded Seungmin, smiling to himself after he heard the older laugh.

Jisung's eyes narrowed at the younger, but brushed the words off from the faerie.

"Why'd you come here?" Said Jisung, still staring at the taller.

Seungmin seemed to tense up, and looked at the ground "Family issues..I guess."

"How do you guess it was family issues?"

Seungmin went silent, and Jisung immediately regretted his words.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, I get it" cut off Seungmin, smiling bitterly. "I should get going now."

Seungmin left the room, closing the door behind him, and leaving Jisung all alone in the small room that now seemed to big for him to be in.

______________________
Word Length: 454 words
I wanna write a chanlix story after this but oh well, and also thank you guys for 200+ votes 🥺🥺🥺

I've been slaking on updating nowadays, but I'll try to start updating more soon enough :')