Crush Culture

Feeling the kiss on the top of his head, Jisung whined at the contact, cheeks being squished by a pair of hands.

"Changbin, get off" whined the younger, the elder still placing kisses on top of his head.

"Wow, I come back and love my best friend only for him to deny my affection" A tint of playfulness in Changbin's voice growing, his hands letting go the younger's face, a pout visible on his mouth.

Jisung rolled his eyes, ignoring what the elder said and instead picked up the luggage next to Changbin, Changbin repeating after him, still chuckling at the younger's reaction.

Jisung sat in the seat next to Changbin who was driving the car to his small house that a roommate and him were paying off still, even after a few months.

"How's school?" Changbin said, calm, eyes focusing on the road ahead of them.

Jisung shrugged and remembered Changbin couldn't look at him while driving so instead he resorted to talking once again.

"It's okay I guess, Felix and Jeongin won't admit they like each other so I'm stuck in between that" mumbled Jisung, causing Changbin to have a heartfelt laugh, the laugh making Jisung laugh as well.

"Must suck, Chan and I already got together a few days ago" said Changbin, smirking, the news causing Jisung's mouth to open

"What?!" Screeched Jisung "And you decided to not tell me?!"

"Sorry! You were busy with school and I didn't wanna bother you"

"You still could've told me!" Jisung pouted and crossed his arms over his chest, watching the trees and building pass by in the car.

"Sorry Ji, I'll tell you next time something happens okay?"

"Fine, but you better not tell me about the sex, or anything like that!"

Changbin chuckled as he heard the younger complain, parking his car where the parking lot was, that was besides his house.

The color of a dark blue with a brown colored roof, and a few plants in front of the front door, it was nice and small on the inside as well.

"Chan! I'm home!" Yelled Changbin, setting his bags by the white couch with Jisung following his actions.

Suddenly a grunt from Changbin came behind Jisung, turning around Jisung saw Chan swinging Changbin in his arms, a big smile showing off his dimples, his freshly dyed brown hair making his fair look the healthiest it had been in a while.

Chan set Changbin down on the floor and saw Jisung, his smile getting even bigger than before.

"Hey Sung!" Exclaimed Chan, hugging Changbin to his side, causing the other to blush.

"Hi hyung," Jisung smirked, watching Changbin becoming flustered quickly, Chan laughing at Changbin's reaction, placing a kiss on top of the blushing male's head.

Yep, Jisung definitely missed this tiny family they had before they all split up for school and life.

______________________
Word count: 477 words
So I started a Jilix story, and I'm almost 3,000 words into my Hyunsung oneshot oops-