Serendipity

The boy lightly dabbed the cuts on Seungmin's fist with a cotton ball, that had alcohol on it, his eyebrows furrowed and tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth, focusing on the beat up male.

Sitting in silence, the faerie let the human boy patch him up, only letting out a few hisses of pain here and there. He let the boy wrap the gauze around his knuckles, and let him put ice on his cheek and eye that had bit punched by the stranger in the alleyway.

Watching the boy now put ice on his cheek, Seungmin spoke up "Who were those dudes"

The boy jumping once he heard the faerie speak, "I.. they were nobody really!" Exclaimed the boy, still holding the ice pack to his cheek

"Why are you so defensive over it if it isn't anything?" Scoffed Seungmin, he knew the boy was lying from the obvious blush on his cheeks.

The boy went silent as he heard the other male say that, he did get defensive, and that was a dead give away that it was something.

"My name's Jeongin, and I'll only tell you once," said Jeongin, crossing his arms over his chest with a pout on his face "they're some kids from school that mess with other students. If you catch their eyes they won't stop messing with you," Jeongin stopped talking for a few seconds before once again speaking "I caught their eyes..."

Seungmin nodded, watching as Jeongin's face slightly dropped, and removed the ice packet from his cheek.

Seungmin thought back to the fight, remembering there was another boy behind the one he fought, on the sidelines where Jeongin stood.

"Why wasn't the second dude fighting me as well?"

Jeongin looked up and shrugged "There's rumors he's just there to scare the person they target others say he can't fight, nobody really knows."

Seungmin chuckled at what the boy said "So basically he's a decoration to scare others, fucking pathetic."

Jeongin laughed at the comment and nodded, he was scared of them, definitely, but the new boy that had saved him made him feel more secure.

"What's your name?" Asked Jeongin, catching the attention of the bruised boy.

"I'm Seungmin, don't forget it."

Jeongin chuckled, and looked down at his blood stained jeans, he sighed and got up, he stopped the bloody nose when he got to his house, and cleaned his hands and face but never changed his clothes that were now blood stained.

"I'm gonna go change, do whatever you want, nothing weird though"

Seungmin smirked at Jeongin's words, he already had a plan in mind. You can't blame him, he was still a faerie, and they were known to cause mischief.

Jeongin rolled his eyes at Seungmin's smirk and headed to his room, grabbing new clothes, and a towel, leaving Seungmin all alone in the living room.

The faerie got up, knees still slightly stinging from the fight but for the most part, the pain was almost all gone. Seungmin looked through the books on the bookshelf to the right, on the walls that were a bright yellow color, almost like the color of a bumblebee yet softer.

The living room had a small coffee table placed in middle of a white colored couch, Seungmin winced at the blood on the couch from the fight, 'that's gonna suck to wash out', and the flat tv screen was in front of both the coffee table and the blood stained couch. There was a plant of some kind placed in the left corner of the room, followed by the pastel pink rug underneath the coffee table.

It was a small and comfortable place, something Seungmin definitely liked. The faerie grabbed a book off the bookshelf, 'Romeo And Juliet' the title read. Seungmin clutched the book in his hands, opened it and watched as the words on the pages slowly disappeared.

Seungmin smiled at the words leaving, he was lucky that the magic he was being taught was quick and simple to learn.

Seungmin put the book back in the bookshelf, and wandered around in the house, looking around the house, nothing caught his attention.

Seungmin sighed and sat down on the couch, pouting at how nothing seemed exciting right now. The only exciting thing about today was the fight, which he would definitely do again by the way, and entering the human world, after a while it was already boring.

After what seemed like forever the pink haired male came back, a white and loose sweater on him, showing off his collarbones, his hair wavy and messy, some basketball shorts on along with a blue scarf wrapped around his neck.

"My friend, Felix, wants to come over, act as if nothing happened and that fight never happened." Strictly said Jeongin

"What about your bruises," Seungmin said, pointing at his cheek, where Jeongin's bruise was "how are you gonna cover that up?"

Jeongin's face turned a slight red, and shoved his face in the scarf.

"I'll cover it up with this " Jeongin walked over to his backpack on the ground, and pulled out a thing of make up from his backpack, what it was, Seungmin didn't know.

Seungmin only nodded, acting as if he knew what it was.

______________________
Word count: 879 words
Perhaps I'm making a Hyunsung one shot ;)