Falling For U!

[Jeonglix centered chapter ;))]

Jeongin sat down on the couch, Felix swinging his arm around his shoulders, like usual, and pulled him close, feeling Felix's natural producing body heat.

Felix focused on the phone in his other arm he wasn't using to hold Jeongin. Jeongin pout as he saw the older not focus on him, he poked on Felix's arm, hoping to catch Felix's attention.

"Hmm" hummed Felix, still not looking away from his phone, Jeongin only got sadder at the lack of the attention he got from the other male.

"Focus on me," Pouted Jeongin, crossing his arms across his chest, and slightly pulled on the scarf Felix once let him wear. Jeongin took Felix's phone out of his hand, and threw the phone off to the side.

Jeongin climbed into Felix's lap, hugging the freckled male close, Felix rolled his eyes teasingly, and wrapped his arms around the male on his lap.

"You're a big baby, you know that right?" Felix hugged the boy in his lap closer, protectively holding him closer.

Jeongin let out a giggle, and cuddled his face into Felix's shoulder, feeling the fabric of Felix's scarf rub against his cheek.

"Yeah I know" Jeongin yawned, and snuggled closer into Felix, wishing to never leave Felix's arms.

Felix pat Jeongin's back, and used his other hand to run his hand through the younger's hair, smiling at the younger's small and quiet mumbling about his job at the café down the street.

Felix hummed in agreement as he heard the younger complain about how all the customers were either too bitchy or too needy for their drinks or food.

Running his hands through Jeongin's hair with his other hand, he heard the younger start to daze off and soon start to snore afterwards.

Felix placed a chaste kiss on the pink haired male's head, and kept the younger close in his arms as if he was trying to protect the younger from the harmful world.

______________________
Word count: 327 words
Soft Jeonglix content Ig ☁️✨💫