Falling

Seungmin glared at as the elder has continued to play with his hair, acting as if nothing ever happened.

"You do know I'm still mad at you for glamouring me" grumbled the younger faerie, looking out the windows that were placed behind the elder.

Chan chuckled, and stopped playing with his hair and instead crossed his arms over his chest. "Well if I didn't glamour you, you'd just fuck up your knuckles more."

That sentence shut Seungmin up, because it was true, Jeongin had told him not to punch or doing anything with his knuckles that could cause harm.

The two boys sat in silence, waiting for their order to arrive. The waiter named Jisung, running in Seungmin's mind. The male from the forest, he was definitely cute when Seungmin did get a good look at him.

His fluffy blonde locks covering his face, his pouty lips while talking, and doe like eyes. He was almost as pretty as a faerie, possibly even prettier than a faerie.

The click of a plate on the wooden table brought Seungmin out of his daze.

"I-If you need me, just ring that bell," Jisung pointed towards a bell in the middle of table "And I'll try to get here as fast as I can.." The human held a blush on his face, Seungmin smiled softly at the expression.

"Thank you Jisung" said Seungmin, the light making the tanned skin brighter than usual,
Jisung blushed and stared at the ground, nodding before heading back to another table to take their order.

Chan watched as the human ran away from their table, and then looked at Seungmin, a smirk on his face.

"So, what was that about?" Smirked Chan, taking a bite out of the freshly baked muffin, Seungmin shook his head, and took a drink from the small cup full of tea.

"Nothing," snickered Seungmin "I've just seen him from somewhere and thought I'd finally talk to him."

Chan's eyebrows raised up as Seungmin said that.

"How?" Wondered the older faerie

Seungmin didn't respond but instead kept drinking his tea.

______________________
Word count: 347 words
Happy valentines day, mine's been horrible but anyways, I might be making a new story,,perhaps it's a Minho centric teehee