uwu

"Maybe we should get this...?" mumbled Seungmin, taking a silk white shirt from off the rack and showing it off to the three boys who were stuck together, Jisung third wheeling once again.

The boy named Hyunjin had ran off right as he saw a certain rack of clothes he had apparently "absolutely loved" as he said.

Chan smiled and shrugged at Seungmin's words, telling him if he wanted it, Chan would get it for him. Jisung looked at Chan every time he said that. Since when is he sharing money with someone other than Changbin?

Jisung pouted and left the small group of three, and headed towards the woman's section, looking at some crop tops.

"Whatcha looking for?" Came out a nasally voice from behind Jisung, making him jump slightly. A face came into view when it was placed on top of his shoulder. Seungmin, why was he here? Was he following me?

Suddenly the smell of woods hit him, making him gag on his own saliva, and Seungmin back off his shoulder and slap his back softly almost like he was a baby.

"Surprise ya? Sorry" Giggled Seungmin, still tapping Jisung's back. Jisung smiling it off, rubbing his left hand with his other hand, a habit that had shown he was nervous.

"It's okay, I just wasn't ready for somebody to suddenly surprise me" Jisung said, continuing to rub his hands together, not looking at Seungmin but instead the ground.

Seungmin looked at the rack of clothes and back to Jisung, tilting his head slightly and pointed to the clothes "do you want these Ji?"

Jisung gasped and shook his head, blushing at how Seungmin didn't say anything about the style of the clothes.

"No! It's okay, you don't need to get them for me!" Stuttered Jisung, blushing furiously now.

"But it's not my money, it's Channie's," said Seungmin, taking a light green and white crop tops off the rack "it's not like he'll mind, he's whipped for all us. Changbin more so though"

Jisung watched as Seungmin kept buying him things, wasting away Chan's money. When did Chan get this rich anyways? He was always complaining about how he was broke and he never got a job.

"-Sung?" A snap in front of his fingers brought Jisung out of his daydreaming and was met face to face with the face of Seungmin.

"Huh? Sorry I wasn't listening" mumbled Jisung, his hands consciously still rubbing against each other.

Seungmin smiled at the boy's confused face and started to walk from the woman's section and into check out, Jisung squeaking and running after him like a lost puppy.

After checking out Jisung's clothes, Seungmin grabbed the bag and walked outside, Jisung still following like a lost puppy.

"Where are the others..? Aren't they getting picked up as well?" Said Jisung looking around, trying to find the others only to have a small fit of giggles interrupt him.

"They already left, I asked to stay a little longer to buy you the clothes you wanted" Blushed Seungmin, voice getting quieter with every word.

Jisung flushed and stopped looking around and instead centered all his attention to the puppy male.

"Oh..I..thank you Seungmin, no one's really done that for me," beamed Jisung, making the other smile "now how about we head home or are we getting picked up?"

"We're walking home, you don't live that far away from Changbin's right?"

"Nope! It's only about a ten minute walk to my place from his!"

Jisung and Seungmin had spent the rest of the time walking to the house talking about whatever, how the flowers looked, their favorite foods and etc.

Arriving home, Jisung placed the bag of clothes Seungmin had got for him on the ground and sat on the couch, a feeling of longing inside of him now.

Did he ever get Seungmin's number?

______________________
Word length: 645
Hello, I'm back, and I have provided some soft content before the shit storm comes.

Also, I started a new book and it's Minlix and it's already my baby so,,,if you want you can go check it out 🥺👉👈