Stay Happy

Jisung rolled out of bed, landing on the floor and letting out a groan followed by a grumble of all kind of curses.

"It's too early for this shit" grumbled Jisung, pushing himself off the ground and limping to his closet.

He grabbed a baby blue hoodie, a pair of black jeans, a black beanie and a pair of white socks. He threw on that outfit and flopped back onto his bed.

A buzz from his phone on his nightstand made Jisung groan in annoyance, but none less Jisung grabbed the phone and looked at the screen.

'1 message from Innie☁️'

Unlocking his phone, Jisung opened the text message and read it.

'Come over to my place please 🥺'

Jisung replied with a yes, even thought he didn't want to go and be social today, it was his day today, before he went to work, but he would do almost anything for his friends.

Jisung pushed himself off of the comfortable bed reluctantly, put his platform boots on, that were next to his bed, grabbed his phone and stored it in his hoodie pocket, and ran out of the small complex, not forgetting to lock the front door.

Walking to Jeongin's house wasn't quick but it wasn't exactly slow either, it was a nice pace if you waked, but Jisung didn't have the time to walk so instead he ran, remembering how he had a shift for work later tonight.

Jisung slowed down a bit as he saw he was near the apartment Felix lived in, that was about ten through eight minutes away from Jeongin's place. Jisung looked around the block, all the kids playing with each other while the adults watched and make sure no one got hurt at the park that was on the other side of the road, all the flowers withered from the cold and snowy temperature.

Stepping on Jeongin's doormat, Jisung knocked on the door twice before the door opened and there stood a flustered Jeongin, the color of his cheeks almost the same color as his light pink hair.

"What happened with you...?" Jisung's eyebrows shooting up when he saw the youngest one.

"He kissed me." Jeongin replied with, his face getting even redder, the words confusing Jisung.

"Who kissed you-?"

"Felix!" Screamed Jeongin, covering his mouth right as the name left his mouth, probably not wanting to get Felix's attention.

"Oh my god," Jisung squealed and smiled at Jeongin, "what happened?"

"Not telling" smirked Jeongin along with a teasing voice, leaving Jisung to whine and enter the youngest's house.

Sitting on the couch was Felix, playing on his phone, paying no attention to the male who just entered the house.

"Where'd Seungmin go?" asked Jeongin, mouth in a small 'o' shape as he stared at the empty seat that was by the couch, and where Seungmin sat.

Felix shrugged, still playing on his phone and not looking up at the boy he kissed.

"Said he had to go somewhere or something like that" Said Felix, tapping violently on his phone screen. Jeongin nodded at Felix's words.

Jeongin quietly sat next to Felix, Felix's arm automatically swinging around Jeongin's shoulders as if it belonged there, causing Jeongin to flush even brighter then when Jisung first saw him.

Jisung laughed at Jeongin's flushed face, and sat down on the chair next to the couch, silently wishing he had someone like Felix.

______________________
Word count: 565 words
Question, if I made a whole chapter just for Jeonglix would you read it?
Also thank you for the 47 votes, it means a lot to me 🥺🥺