Chapter one - Encounter

Hello, and welcome to my story! This is a story about Y/N and Insouke! It is told in 2nd person and mostly is told in your point of view! Y/N has fox ears and nine tails, she is a Yokai!This does not follow the anime,

I hope you enjoy reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking through the snowy forest, it was about midday.

You were next to a tree about to go get some food, until you suddenly heard the sound of running footsteps. You glanced to the left of you and saw a figure running up in the distance.

You didn't quite know what it was so you kinda just stood there, it began coming closer and you saw it more clearly. It was someone with a....

Boar mask...?

Were you seeing this correctly?

The time that it took you to comprehend what was going on, it had already made its way to you.

It ran past you.....

You blinked rapidly and quickly looked back at it, what the hell was that..?

You took a step back to get some more distance, you were ready to attack if necessary.

You heard the footstep steps again as they came running back.

You saw it, it had two swords, the blades were chipped in a pattern. 

You backed up again as it stopped in front of you, it was a couple feet away.

It paused before saying,
"HEY YOU!" It spoke so abruptly and loudly you jumped a little,"HOW ABOUT WE FIGHT?!" It's voice made it clear he was male.

You were.... confused is an understatement.

You had only met this dude and he wanted to fight you? Who even does that?

But still, you weren't one to put down a challenge, even if it did have two swords...

"Hell yeah!" You said with so much enthusiasm that you even surprised yourself.

Sparkles seemed to grow around him, he looked strangely happy, you could even see that through the mask.

He laughed and blew air through the snout of the mask.

"I HOPE YOURE READY!" He exclaimed rather quickly then let out a good hearty laugh.

He charged at you first, you noticed his pattern, he would aim for the feet, trying to knock you down.

Exactly like a wild boar.

*How funny..*

You tried to dodge them but you weren't experienced with this style plus he was extremely fast. You stumbled and fell, he jumped at you but you rolled away.

Gradually, you both came over to the side of a hill.

He was charging at you already, barely giving to time to get up.

"Eep!-" You yelped then quickly rolled again and got up.

You ran towards a tree, he had stopped a few meters away.

"STOP RUNNING AWAY!" He yelled at you.

"I'm not!" You thought of something, "You're just too good!" You yelled.

He snickered, "IM THE BEST OF THE BEST, ARENT I?" While he was bragging you had been graciously given enough time to devise a plan.

You stepped back and started to sprint at him full speed, he immediately stopped bragging and ran as well.

"FINALLY DECIDED TO FIGHT?" He yelled, cockily.

You tried to surprise him with a jump attack, but he had dodged it.

You backed away again and decided to try and distract him, "How did you get so good?!"

He immediately started telling his life story about his intense training with..... boars...

While he was distracted you jumped on him with all your force, knocking him down with you with him.

You had forgotten about the hill behind him and

down....

down....

down.... you both went.

You had knocked his swords away from him, you didn't see where they landed.

Thud.

You slowly opened your eyes and you blinked.
It hadn't hurt at all!

"Did i die....?" You mumbled slowly.

You looked around and noticed you this definitely wasn't heaven or hell.

You tried to get up but then felt something soft underneath you, it wasn't snow...

He wasn't moving at all, and he had scratches on him. It seemed like he had protected you from the fall...... and now here he laid, passed out.

There was blood on his mask, he had probably taken a lot of hits to the head....

You got off of him and poked at him.
He didn't wake up or move......

You knew he wasn't dead but you still were scared that he was badly hurt, he did pass out after all.

You tried to lift him up, but you could barely move him anywhere. So instead you sat next to him and you waited for him to wake up.

Ten minutes had passed...

Must be a good nap....

This whole time you had fought your curiosity to look under his mask, but that's invasion of privacy, and you couldn't do that.

You glanced at him again, his breathing seemed to be getting normal and it looked like he was starting to waking up.

He slowly began to move....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!