♡1; Golden ticket♡

*ping*

I saw a notification pop up on my phone coming from the official BTS twitter account, so i opened it.

@BTS_twt
Hello army,
We put a golden ticket in one of the albums, the winner gets to spend a week with us on holiday and gets to bring a friend along with them.
Good luck 💜

I immediately jolt up off my couch and run to my best friend who was in the room next to mine. When we started university a year ago we bought an apartment for both of us to share so we live together.

"Minji, wake up!" I shout at my best friend who's lying asleep on her bed. "Wait a momet... I'm so tired. I'll get up in a moment" she replies pulling her blanket over her head.

I walk towards her pulling the blanket off of her face. "But Minji-ah, BTS just announced on their twitter that they put a golden ticket in one of the albums and the winner gets to spend a week with them" I say in a hyper voice.

Minji's eyes immediately opened as she quickly sat up in her bed and looked at me with wide eyes "Did you just say what i think you said?"

"Yes, i know the chance is slim but would you please come with me to the shop to buy albums?" I ask her.

"I'd love to" she says smiling. After that she gets up and walks out of her bedroom and I follow after her.

——

"Look y/n, they have all of the love yourself albums over here!!"

I walk up to her and looked at the albums and picked up two versions of love yourself tear and 3 versions of love yourself answer, exactly the ones i need and then i have all the love yourself albums.

Minji also picked up some BTS albums to increase our chance of meeting BTS

We went to the counter to pay, the queue is very long because all the armys wanted to win the golden ticket.

After half an hour of waiting in the queue it was our turn to pay. In total we paid around ₩384000 on albums.

——

We went to the park next to the shop where we bought our albums from and we sat down and started opening them. We opened them one by one.

"Omg Minji look, I got a Jungkook photocard" I smiled. Jungkook is my bias and Minji's bias is Yoongi.

I was opening up one of my albums whilst Minji was looking through hers. "Y/N OH MY FREAKING GOD GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND BETWEEN THESE PAGES!!" Minji screams. "A yoongi photocard?" I say whilst raising an eyebrow towards her. "NO DUMMY I FOUND THE GOLDEN TICKET!!" she screams.

She waves the golden ticket infront of my face and I grab it and looked at it to see if it was real. And it was real. I started to read the ticket out loud with tears in my eyes and a massive smile on my face.

The golden ticket
Congratulations you are the lucky winner. You won a holiday trip with BTS. You are allowed to take one friend with you. Please contact the phone number down below and we will sort something out. Don't worry we will be paying for all your travel and accommodation costs.
Phone number: +82 134340

"OMG Y/N WE NEED TO CONTACT THAT NUMBER" "YES LETS DO IT STRAIGHT AWAY" I say to her.

I grab my phone out of my bag and I dialed the phone number.

"Hello?" I hear a familiar voice say from the other side of the line.

———
A/n: thank you so much for reading. I hope u guys are enjoying this so far. This is my first fanfic so i hope it isnt too bad haha.