♡15; My treat, I'm paying♡

I came downstairs to go find Jungkook.

I walk past a mirror to admire myself. The dress looked amazing. He must be taking me to a very fancy restaurant if he wants me to wear something like this.

My makeup was kind op neutral with pink lip gloss.

I continue walking down the stairs to see 7 boys in the living room.

They were too distracted to see me until Hobi noticed me "OMG Y/N-AH YOU LOOK AMAZING" he says running up to me.

All the other boys also stand up and walk towards me.

"Jungkook you said it wasn't a date" Jimin chuckles and my cheeks turn red.

"N-no it wasn't" Jungkook replies.

"Yet you're wearing a suit and y/n is wearing a fancy dress" Jimin says raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up hyung me and y/n are just going out to have some fun" Jungkook says as he went up to me and grabbed my hand and started walking out the room with me.

"But not too much fun!!" we hear Namjoon shout behind us making the other boys laugh.

Taehyung's POV

When I saw y/n walk into the room my heart stopped. She was dressed up beautifully.

I have never seen a girl more beautiful then she was at that moment.

But one thing bothered me, the reason why she was dressed up.

She wasn't dressed up for me or for herself.

She was dressed up like that for Jungkook.

In the dress he bought for her.

I honestly really need to start making a move if I want her to like me back. Cause it seems like Jungkook is taking her from me...

But I can't let that happen.

Y/n's POV

Me and Jungkook entered the restaurant.

It looked way too posh to be true. Everyone was dressed up in a posh way.

And even though I was also dressed up in a very expensive fancy dress I still felt out of place.

Me and Jungkook walked towards the waiter and he showed us towards our table which Jungkook reserved.

Jungkook pulled out my chair for me as I sat down and smiled at him and he went to the opposite side of the table and sat down.

The waiter brought our menu cards and me and Jungkook looked through them.

Everything was so expensive and I felt really bad to be ordering something so expensive.

Jungkook noticed me struggling "don't worry about the price, my treat, I'm paying" he says trying to comfort me.

I still felt bad to make him pay for something so expensive so I chose japchae, the most cheapest thing on the menu that was still not so cheap.

"Jungkook, I'm having Japchae. What about you?" I ask him.

"That's the cheapest thing on the menu though?" He chuckles.

"I-I know I just felt like it" I reply.

"Well in that case I'm also having japchae and after dinner we will make up for the money we could have spent on dinner by going somewhere else and getting some desert there, sound good?" He grins.

"Jungkook-ah please stop spending so much money on me" I say.

"But I want to" he grins as he leans forward and pinches my cheeks "gosh y/n why are you so cute? It's hard not to spoil you" he says with his bunny grin making me blush.

We ordered the food and ate it and god that was amazing. Best japchae I've ever had.

We only just left the restaurant and we were now walking outside towards our next destination.

"Kookie why won't you tell me where we are going" I whine.

"Kookie? I like that call me that more often" he chuckles.

"Sure kookie" I say as I ruffle his hair.

We continue to walk to our destination as I feel Jungkooks hand brush against mine.

I wanted to grab his hand and hold it in mine. But that would be weird right? I can't just do that.

Our hands brush past each other again. But this time after our hands disconnected Jungkook grabbed my hand with his and he held my hand.

Jungkook and I looked at each other and he smiled and my cheeks started to heat up as we walked together hand in hand.