♡6; On our way to Tokyo♡

I woke up by the sound of my alarm going off playing the song Euphoria. I was awake straight away realizing what day it was today.

I got up and got dressed. I put on my favorite pair on shorts and a nice top to go with it.

I made my way to the living room seeing Minji smiling on the sofa "OMG Y/N YOU'RE FINALLY UP, THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST WEEK OF OUR LIVES I CAN'T WAIT!!" She practically screams.

"OMG YES SAME I CAN'T WAIT EITHER THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!" I say back excitedly.

"Did you get a message from Namjoon yet about where we are going to meet them?" Minji asks me.

"Yes I did, they are picking us up in an hour" I reply.

I didn't have much left to do seeing as I already packed my bag yesterday. I put a few outfits in the bag that I bought at the mall yesterday after I bought the dress which I've also packed along with a new bikini.

I grabbed an apple and sat down on the sofa looking through twitter waiting for BTS to pick us up.

——
*Ding dong* I hear the doorbell ring and me and Minji both get up to go greet the boys.

We say hello to the boys and make our way to the cars. We were driving with two cars seeing as we were with 9 people.

I was sitting in the back of one of the cars in the window seat next to Jungkook who wanted to sit next to me. And he wouldn't take no for an answer.

I was texting my mum telling her where I was going to. 'Cause I haven't had time yet to tell her.

Once I was done typing I felt a pair of hands grab my phone out of my hands. I looked up to see who the hands belonged to and I saw Jungkook smirking at me.

"W-why did you do that?" I ask confused and a bit panicked.

"I want your phone number" he simply says as he goes to my homescreen and sees that he's on my background. I looked up at his face to see his reaction and I saw a blush make it's way onto his face.

Did international playboy Jeon Jungkook just blush? Because of me? Am I dreaming?

I panic and grab my phone back "heyy give it back" Jungkook protests.

I put my phone in my pocket. But to my surprise Jungkook leans over to me and reaches his hand into my coat pocket on the other side of me with his head dangerously close to mine.

"Don't worry about it. I don't mind, i think it's cute" he whispers in my ear distracting me and he was able to get my phone back.

He went to contacts and he put his phone number in my phone and he called himself so he would also have my phone number.

"Thanks" he says with a smile whilst handing my phone back. And I put my phone back into my pocket and I lean against the window staring outside trying to ignore what just happened.

——
We arrived at the airport and we are now entering BTS' private jet.

Once I was inside I looked around myself admiring the plane. It looked so posh and comfy.

I sat down and took one of the window seats. Minji following after me and taking the seat next to mine.

Yoongi walked up to me "Would you mind sitting somewhere else?  Because this is my seat that I always take" he asks kindly.

"Yeah sure i don't mind" I responded and I got up and I walked passed Minji. I gave her a wink and she giggled.

"Y/n-ah, come sit with us" I hear hobi say and I make my way over to them sitting next to Tae. And Jungkook and Hobi were opposite us.

Jungkook didn't seem too impressed about the seating arrangements and he just looked at me.

I felt uncomfortable with his eyes on me so I got out my phone and AirPods and started watching Netflix.

Taehyung tapped on my shoulder "can i watch with you?" He asks politely. I nod and hand him one of my AirPods.

We watched the program together. Occasionally Taehyung would make jokes throughout the program making me laugh.

After one and a half hours Tae stood up to go to the bathroom. Once he was gone Jungkook got up and sat in Tae's seat. "Hey" he says with a smirk on his face.