♡19; yes beauty♡

Y/n's POV

"No stay" " No don't" "stay here" I hear three different voices say at once, okay these guys are acting weird now.

I look at all of them "okay you guys better tell me what's up now, because you guys seem way to suspicious."

"I'm going to start making dinner, bye guys" says Jin.

"Me and Taehyung are going to go play a game" Jimin says as he hooks his arm onto Taehyung's and pulls him out.

It seems like everyone is trying to get out of this situation to avoid my question.

"Me and Yoongi have to work on some music" Namjoon says. "I'm coming with you guys" Minji adds and walks out with them.

"I'm gonna go too then" Hobi says and he skips out of the room.

Everyone decided to leave the awkward conversation leaving it even more awkward between me and Jungkook.

"Guess it's just us now then" Jungkook chuckles. "Y-yeah" I reply feeling shy.

"You want to watch a movie?" he asks me with a smile.

"Why not?" I giggle and smile back at him.

He grand and intertwines our fingers making the butterflies go crazy in my stomach and we walk out of the room hand in hand.

He walks leading the way towards his room opening the door pulling me inside as he shuts it behind us.

I never realized he meant watch a movie in his room, I thought he meant the living room, 'cause that would make more sense right.

He lets go of my hand and walks towards the tv and turns it on and grabs the remote. I didn't sit down yet because I didn't know where to sit 'cause it would be weird of me if I sat on his bed right? Even though it was the only thing to sit on infront of the tv.

"You want popcorn?" He asks me. "Yes please" I reply.

"Okay, I'll be right back. You can go make yourself comfy if you want" he says.

I look around to see if there was anywhere else to sit but there wasn't. There was only a desk and chair that weren't facing the tv.

"J-jungkook" I say just before he was about to leave the room.

"Wh-where can I sit?" I ask feeling awkward.

"On the bed, where else?" Jungkook chuckles and walks out the room.

I gently get on his bed leaning against the headboard as I waited for Jungkook to come back.

After about five minutes he came back with a bowl of popcorn and a big fluffy blanket.

He got onto the bed next to me and hands me the bowl of popcorn "hold onto this for a sec" he says and he unfolds the fluffy blanket and puts it ontop of both of us.

He takes the popcorn back and puts it in between us.

He grabs the remote and opens Netflix "what would you like to watch?" He asks with his gaze fixed on my face making me feel very self conscious.

"I don't mind, you choose" I reply and he moves his gaze back to the tv finally letting me breathe again.

"What about a kdrama?" He asks. "Sounds good" I reply and he chooses one and clicks play to watch romance is a bonus book.

We finished the popcorn within half an hour and he put it to the side on the floor.

We were both sitting straight up against the headboard, which isn't the comfiest position to sit in.