♡30; I'm coming with you♡

We just had dinner and I was sitting in the living room watching a movie with the others.

I was sitting next to Jungkook on the sofa as he was lying with his head in my neck, he definitely wasn't paying any attention to the movie at all.

And to be honest his breath on my neck was very distracting.

"C-can you please sit back up straight" I say to Jungkook.

"Why?" He says with his lips pressed against my neck. Did he actually? He knows exactly what he's doing.

I decide not to reply to his question. No one had noticed us yet because we were talking very quietly.

Jungkook started placing soft kisses on my neck sending shivers down my spine. He needs to stop before the others notice.

As if he knew exactly what I was thinking he pulled my hair over his head to hide whatever he was doing. Jesus this boy...

He continued kissing my neck. The kisses kept on becoming more sloppy. I tried to push him away but he was too strong and he just continued. So I let him. I couldn't stop him anyway, and it felt good...

Suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my neck, gosh did this boy actually?

I bite on my lip to try not to let out any noise whilst Jungkook is trying his best to tease me.

I can't take it anymore.

I can't just sit here.

I suddenly stand up away from Jungkook "I-I'm going to bed" I stutter out.

"Are you okay? You seem very hot" Namjoon says. No shit, did he have to point that out?

"Y-yeah I'm okay, I think I might just go sleep now" I say and walk off.

"I'm coming with you" I hear Jungkook say from behind me before I exit the room.

I hear Jungkook's footsteps trying to catch up with me until he's walking next to me.

I turn my face to look at his, wow that smug smirk. He must be enjoying this.

"Did I go too far?" He asks with a chuckle.

"N-no" I reply. "Why did you decide to go away then?" He asks.

"Because.... because I couldn't control myself much longer" I reply already knowing that Jungkook already knew that.

We arrived at our room. I opened the door to suddenly be slammed against the wall.

Hands pinned above my head by Jungkook's muscular arms as he looks me in the eyes.

He slams his lips onto mine kissing me roughly. The roughness slowly turned softer and we were left with a slow, soft, passionate kiss which felt amazing.

He gripped his hands onto my waist slightly pulling me up, signaling me to jump.

I jump up and wrap my legs around his hips as my arms rest around his shoulders.

He walks towards our bed placing me down as he hovers over me and continues kissing me.

——

"Good morningggg" I hear Jimin singing from our door frame waking both of us up.

We were lying in a position which shouldn't be seen by Jimin.

My legs were wrapper around Jungkook as my hand rested on his bare chest and our faces were only centimeters apart.

I quickly push away not wanting Jimin to tease us about it. But I was stopped buy two hands around my waist belonging to Jungkook which were pulling me back.

"Don't worry, he's my hyung. It's okay for him to see us like this" Jungkook whispers.

"Good morning" I reply, now looking at Jimin to see his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh.

"Anyways... breakfast is ready guys. I guess I should get going" Jimin chuckles out with a wink.

Once Jimin left and shut the door behind him, I push myself up to go get dressed.

I walk towards my closet which now had mine and Jungkook's clothes in it. I look to find something to wear.

"Wear this" I hear Jungkook's raspy morning voice from behind me pointing towards a shirt.

I take the shirt off the hanger to look at it and I see that it's one of Jungkook's shirts making me smile.

I take the shirt with me and a pair of leggings and walk into the bathroom to go get dressed and brush my teeth.

——
A/n: okay but like mots7 is amazing.

It's 4:58 am here and I've been streaming the ON mv all night long, they deserve every single view.

And I've started working on a new story, I might publish the first few chapters in the next week, the plot is the best thing ever and I'm really proud of it. I hope you guys like it too.