♡8; Kiss me y/n♡

Jungkook came and sat very close to me. He leaned his head close to mine "kiss me y/n" he whispered in a low raspy voice.

I just looked at him, confused. Was this real? Why would the one and only famous Jeon Jungkook want to kiss me. I mean..I shouldn't kiss him should I?

Even though I was drunk I still knew it would be a bad idea to kiss a drunk Jungkook. Cause I'm 100% sure he will regret it when he wakes up. And plus I don't want to lose my first kiss whilst being drunk.

Out of nowhere i feel his weight push against me. I look at him and I notice that he fell asleep leaning against me. After overthinking for like five minutes I lost my chance, but it doesn't matter 'cause it's for the better...

I shut my eyes and I lean my head on Jungkook's as I slowly drift away to sleep.

——
"WAKEY WAKEY LOVE BIRDS!" I hear someone screaming in my ear. I shot up straight away and stood up from the sofa and Jungkook did the same.

Jimin smirked at us after he woke us up. "Did u guys sleep wel?" He asked and winked at Jungkook.

"Jimin-ah leave us alone" Jungkook whines and he walks out of the room towards his bedroom.

I make my way out of the room. I entered my bedroom, I grabbed some clothes and headed off to the bathroom to have a shower.

Once I was done in the shower I put on my clothes. I was wearing a jean skirt and a pink top to go with it.

I heard noise coming from downstairs so I went there to see what was happening.

Everyone was sitting at the dining table eating pancakes which Jin made for us. I sat down next to Minji and Hobi.

Jin passed me a pancake and I put my toppings on it and started eating it. Jin went back to the kitchen to get his own pancake and then sat down with everyone else so we could all eat together.

"What are the plans for today?" Jungkook asks excitedly.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach today, or we could go to an amusement park. You guys choose" Namjoon responds.

"Definitely beach" Jungkook responds sharing eye contact with me as he said those words.

"I agree with Jungkook" Jimin says. And the rest all nod.

——
We were all sitting in a limousine on our way to the beach. We decided to take the limo instead of two normal cars so we could all sit together.

Jin put on some music and we were all singing along. No rap battle like last time. Just peaceful singing.

We arrived at the beach and we all got out of the limo, we made our way to the sand and we all placed our towels and bags on the sand.

"Me and y/n are going to get dressed, we'll be back in ten minutes" Minji says and she walks with me to the dressing rooms.

We both got ready and put on our bikinis. She was wearing a red one piece swim suit and I was wearing a black bikini.

I felt very self conscious seeing as BTS would be seeing me in a bikini. But atleast I wasn't there alone and I would have Minji along side of me.

We made our way back to the boys, Minji quickly put her things down and ran along with Yoongi towards the water.

I could see the two splash each other and play around in the water. Yoongi was smiling and looked very happy which was adorable.

I got the sunscreen out of my bag and I started rubbing it onto my body.

"Need help with that?" A voice asks from behind me.

I turn round to see Jungkook reaching his hand out waiting for me to hand the bottle. I didn't say anything, I just handed the bottle over to him. He then grabbed my shoulders and turned me back round.

He pushed my hair off my back and put it infront of my shoulders. He squirted some sunscreen into his hands and started rubbing it onto my back.

I felt my cheeks heat up because of how close he was to me. I felt his soft hands rubbing over my back and it just felt so good.

Once he was done he grabbed my shoulders again and turned me around. He kept his hands there on my shoulders "Wanna go swim with me?" He asks playfully with a smile.