♡28; I'd love to♡

But we aren't together yet, or are we? I'm confused. Okay this still feels like a dream. Just ask me to be your girlfriend already.

And as if he read my mind he said it.

He actually said it.

"Y/n, be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widened and I couldn't believe my ears. Me a week ago wouldn't have believed this, yet it's happening. And it's happening so fast and so soon.

"I'd love to" I smile and our eyes lock.

I have never in my life felt so much happiness. Here lying in Jungkook's arms as he asked me to be his girlfriend was the most amazing thing ever.

We both lean in at the same time to kiss each other and our lips connect again as we kiss each other passionately.

My lips never leaving his I lift one leg over his thighs to straddle him.

I move my hands towards his hair, gripping into his hair as his hands explore my body.

I push more against him wanting more. Kissing him was a desire that I could never get enough of.

After a while we stop kissing. I lean back still straddling him whilst sitting on his thighs.

A blush on both of our cheeks. "Sooo... do we tell the others about this?" I ask him curious to what he's going to say.

"Nope, lets let them found out themselves" he chuckles.

"Okay, lets see how this goes" I giggle.

He grabs both of my hands and holds them in each of his hands.

He smiles towards me and just looks at me and I do the same as I look into them damn gorgeous eyes of his.

"Can I post that photo of you in my arms on our twitter?" He asks confusing me

"W-why would you want that?" I ask feeling very confused.

He very quickly but smoothly leans towards me pushing me over and quickly moves our intertwined hands above my head so that he could straddle me, the tables have turned and I was enjoying every moment.

He has me pinned down on his bed whilst he's sitting on my thighs. He was leaning forward leaning on his arms so that his face was incredible close to mine.

"To show what's mine" he replies.

"Stop saying that" I giggle as the blush on my cheeks becomes even redder.

"Cute" he grins looking straight at my face.

I hear the bedroom door open I turn my head to see Jimin smirking "oops sorry for interrupting".

Jungkook's eyes never left my face, he didn't even look at his hyung. He was still straddling me with his face close to mine.

He puts both of my hands in one of his hands and he cups my face with his free hand and moves my face so I'm looking straight back at him.

"Anyways.... you guys need to come for breakfast" Jimin says as he tries not to laugh. I could hear it in his voice. He was really struggling to not laugh. The bedroom door shut again and I could hear Jimin walk away on the other side of the door as he bursted out in laughter.

Jungkook leaned in and quickly pecked my lips before getting off of me and standing up.

He reached out a hand towards me to help me up. I took it and he pulled me up.

Our hands were still together as we walked out of the bedroom towards the dining table.

——

"Aaaaish I'm so tired" Tae complains.

Today we've all decided to go hiking together. It did take a while to get here though because the house we rented wasn't close by to any mountains or hills so we had to go in the limo for a while.

I'm not the type of person who likes walking, in fact I really really really dislike going on walks. But yeah the fact that I'm going hiking with BTS immediately makes it enjoyable.

Me and Jungkook have been walking next to each other for the past one and a half hours occasionally making flirty comments towards each other making the others look at us weirdly which only made it more hilarious and fun for us.

We got to the top of the mountain and we came across a small food stall selling tteokbokki.

Jungkook and Hoseok went off to go get everyone some tteokbokki and I stayed back with the rest.

We all settled ourselves down on a table but all eyes went straight to me.

They probably all want to hear why I've been flirting with Jungkook all morning. Oops...

"Just tell us already" Minji says. "Tell you what?" I ask.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" she grins. And she was right. I did know what she was referring to. She was referring to me and Jungkook.

Talking to her or Namjoon about Jungkook didn't make me nervous. The fact that all the other BTS members were looking at me waiting for me to talk made me nervous.

"There's not much to say about it" I say to everyone.

"Yes there is, are you and Jungkook dating?" Jimin smirks.

"Yes" I could hear a voice from behind me say making me jump and turn around to see Jungkook walking towards us with the tteokbokki and a grin on his face. He quickly places the food on the table and goes towards me and puts his arms round my waist and he rests his head on my shoulder "we are dating" he finishes his sentence.

——

A/n: what else would you guys like to happen in the story?