♡29; Our shower♡

"Yes there is, are you and Jungkook dating?" Jimin smirks.

"Yes" I could hear a voice from behind me say making me jump and turn around to see Jungkook walking towards us with the tteokbokki and a grin on his face. He quickly places the food on the table and goes towards me and puts his arms round my waist and he rests his head on my shoulder "we are dating" he finishes his sentence.

Minji and Namjoon were looking straight at me and Jungkook with massive grins on their faces which didn't surprise me at all.

I looked around the table to see everyones reaction.

Jimin smirked towards Jungkook and winked at him. Jimin can be such a pervert sometimes.

Everyone looked really happy, except for Taehyung. I feel bad for him. But there's not much I can do. I like Jungkook and Jungkook likes me so the only sensible thing to do in this situation is be with Jungkook even if it hurts someone else, but he'll get over it.

——

We started walking back to where we were meeting the limo. It's about a one and a half hour walk back.

Hobi put some music on his speaker for us making the mood even more jolly.

Everyone was walking along occasionally singing a line from one of the songs on the speaker.

Jungkook gave me a hand on all the difficult bits of the hike.

Jungkook gave me a hand helping me down from a steep bit. I took his hand and tried to go down. My foot caught onto a rock. I squinted my eyes shut scared of falling on the ground. Instead of falling on the ground I fell on Jungkook's hard firm chest.

Jimin whistled from behind us making both me and Jungkook let out a chuckle.

I gently pushed myself back off Jungkook's chest and we continued to walk hand in hand.

——

We just all arrived home and I went off to go have a shower in me and Minji's bathroom attached to our bedroom.

Once I was done I stepped out of the shower and dried myself. I wrapped the towel around my body and made my way out of the bathroom.

I walked into my and Minji's bedroom to see Jungkook sitting on my bed.

He looked towards me biting his lip as he looked up and down, checking me out, giving me 'the look'. Okay but like that's hot.

I felt Jungkook's eyes linger too much on my body. And that's when I realized....
I'm standing here in my towel.

Nothing else, just a towel...

"Why aren't you showering in our shower" Jungkook smirks towards me.

"I-I just... I have all my stuff here" I reply feeling self conscious about him seeing me in a towel.

"Feel free to use our shower" he says the last two words in a whispering seductive voice making me blush.

Well I mean he has a point. All the bedrooms have their own bathroom. Which means I'd be sharing a bathroom with Jungkook for the rest of the holiday.

"I might even join" he winks making my face go even more crimson. That sentence making a tsunami of butterflies explode in my stomach.

I could see by the look on his face that he was enjoying every second of teasing me.

"Get outtt" I whine wanting him to get out so he can stop playing with my feelings before I become a mess infront of him.

"Okay babygirl" he chuckles and jumps up from my bed.

He walks towards me and places a kiss on my cheek before skipping out of my room leaving me to get dressed in private.

——
A/n: just a short chapter because I'm on holiday and I really don't have time. But I feel guilty for not publishing any new chapters because I usually do it everyday, I'm sorry guys.

I'll be back from my holiday in 3 days and I'll continue to try and publish a new chapter everyday, I might be able to post before then but I'm not sure yet

And thank you guys so much for 10k views, I can't believe it. You guys are amazing.

Love all of you xx

-Jeong Minkyung