♡26; the only girl I see♡

"You know what, let's get out of here" he grins like a little kid.

I nod with a smile.

He let goes of me but keeps our hands intertwined.

We make our way out of the club together, pushing past the crowd.

We made our way outside and we are now walking along the streets back home which is a 15 minute walk.

I grab my phone out of my pocket with my free hand to check the time. It was half past twelve.

Along with the time I also saw lots of notifications coming from the groupchat the guys put me and Minji in.

I open the messages and whilst Jungkook looks looks at my phone with me to read the messages with me.

Gucci boy😈: where the hell did you guys go?
Gucci boy😈: Hello?
Gucci boy😈: Y/n?
Gucci boy😈: Jungkook?

Joonie💚: Leave the love birds alone, they just wanted to be alone😉 now let them😂

Jiminie pabo🙃: lmfao what's up with the winky face hyung?🤣🤣

Joonie💚: You know exactly what's up with the winky face😉

Jin eomma: Those kids better not arrive too late or I'll get out my flipflop...
Jin eomma:

Jiminie pabo🙃: Please come home too late

Jin eomma: Yah! Jimin don't encourage them!

Me and Jungkook both read the messages together whilst laughing.

Jiminie pabo🙃:

Jin eomma: 😑

Lil meow meow🙀: lol

Jiminie pabo🙃: OMG HELLO YOONGI HYUNG YOU'RE FINALLY TEXTING IN THIS CHAT OMGOMGOMG

Lil meow meow🙀: ok. Bye.

Jiminie pabo🙃: rude

Me: We are on our way home now

Minji🥰: And now you decide to answer ur phone.... well anywayss how was it?? What did you guys do hehe

Joonie💚: oh my fucking god y/n you better tell me everything once you're home!!

I giggle at both Minji and Namjoon's messages, I'll tell them everything once we get home.

The thing that is confusing me is, I literally have no idea what's going on between me and Jungkook. He started kissing my neck and I just went along with everything and so did he.

Neither one of us confessed our feelings yet. Which makes me scared, what if he doesn't like me that much? And he's just doing this for fun. I mean it's possible, right?

Wait he kissed my neck and left hickeys, that means..
I walked round all night with hickeys.

What the actual fuck.

Wait, what if his fans saw it.

"J-Jungkook?" "Yes?" He replies.

"Uhm... d-do you think anyone noticed the hickeys because I don't think your fans would like to see me walking around with you hand in hand with hickeys on my neck. But wait what if someone made a picture? What if the whole fandom sees it? Oh my god Jungkook I'm s-.." I ranted until someone in particular cut me off.

"What if I don't care" Jungkook said.

"What?" "I don't care because the only girl I see is you and the fans should respect that" he said with a smile and rosy cheeks stopping me in my tracks and I stand still which Jungkook sees and he also stands still.

I look at the perfect man before me, how could someone say that. It's the most sweetest thing any idol could say and I can't believe the man before me just said it.

"How are you so perfect" I said with a smile and I leaped towards him and hugged him.

He returned the hug wrapping his arms around me making me feel warm and safe.

I leaned up still in his embrace and pecked his lips. Which wasn't enough. Because just touching them a tiny but left me craving for them even more and I can see by the look on his face it was the same for him.

He leaned in cupping my face and our lips started moving in sync.

Nothing too fast, just slow and passionate movements enjoying every moment and every touch.

We stopped kissing each other to catch our breaths my nose leaning on his.

"We should go, Minji and my hyungs are waiting" he says with a smile happy about what just happened.

——
"Goodnight" I say giving Jungkook a hug and he kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight princess" he says making me blush and he pecks me lips before we part ways.

I make my way towards me and Minji's room.

I open the door to see Minji and Namjoon sitting on bed together, but in a friendship way. They were probably gossiping about me and Jungkook.

Minji and Namjoon turn round and looked at me suprised with wide eyes.

"Oh my god y/n, what happened?" Minji asked excitedly.

"We thought we would have to wait for tomorrow because we thought you were going to sleep with Jungkook. But atleast we get to hear all the gossip now. It would've been too long to wait all night till the morning" Namjoon says excitedly with a chuckle.

I make my way over to Minji's bed that they were sitting on and sit on it. I lean onto the headboard of the bed and I start telling them every detail about what happened as they listened excitedly.

——
A/n: I hope the kissing scene was okay, I suck at writing those.

My school just finished and my holiday started.

I'm going to write as much as possible because once I finish this book imma start on my new ones and I thought of two amazing plots that no one has done before which I can't wait to share with you guys. But it will take a while till I start on those because I dont want to rush this book.