♡20; movie with Jungkook♡

I could yet again feel his breathing hit my neck driving my body insane.

I try to focus on the tv, but I can't.

All I could think about was the extremely attractive godly man sitting behind me with his arms wrapped around me.

I tried to continue watching the program yet again, the person does something funny making Jungkook laugh.

His laugh, the thing that makes me smile.

His laugh, the thing that can cheer me up from anything.

His laugh that gave me butterflies whenever I heard it.

I couldn't take it any longer. I started to think about unholy things. I wanted to kiss him and so much more...

Gosh where is my holy water when I need it the most.

I push away from Jungkook wanting to get out of his embrace. He doesn't let go.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asks me getting straight to the point.

"N-no it's not that" I say feeling my cheeks flush red.

"What's wrong then?" he asks a bit disappointed.

I don't reply but I just push him away and I get out of his embrace.

I feel so bad.

But the urge to kiss him was too strong, I had to get away.

"I-I'm going to the bathroom" I stutter out and get up.

I open the door and walk towards the bathroom feeling kind of anxious.

As I was about to walk inside someone holds me back with their wrist holding onto my arm.

"Where are you going?" The comforting voice belonging to Namjoon asks me.

"Th-the bathroom" I stutter out.

"Did something happen? Did Jungkook do something" he questions me.

"No.... why would you think that" I say and my cheeks go bright red.

"I know you're lying to me y/n" he says looking straight in my eyes.

"Come with me? I can help you, we can talk about whatever is bothering you" he offers.

"It's seriously nothing though" I say as I play with my hands.

"No, it clearly isn't. So please let me help" he says in a comforting voice.

"Okay then" I say shyly.

Namjoon starts walking towards his bedroom and I follow him so we can talk in private.

He shuts the door behind him and I make my way towards his bed and sit on it.

I feel comfortable with Namjoon and I know he wouldn't mind me sitting on it.

Namjoon sits down next to me "so tell me what happened."

"B-but I can't talk to you about these things, promise you won't get angry" I say looking away from him and towards the floor.

"I promise" he replies and I look back towards him, our eyes meet. And I can see that he means it.

His look makes me feel comfortable. I understand what makes him such a good leader now. He helps others without them feeling uncomfortable.

So I decide to open up to him.

"I couldn't" I say not finishing my sentence as I feel my heart beating too fast.

"I couldn't hold back" I finish my sentence.

"You couldn't hold back what?" he asks curiously.

"Th-the urge to kiss him so I pushed him away and walked out of the room" I say looking down scared to see his reaction.

He tilts my chin back up to meet his eyes with a smirk.

"You're crushing on Jungkookieee" he says with a happy look.

"I guess" I say quietly.

"So tell me more" he smiles reassuring me.

"Well he has always been my bias since before I met you guys. But everything about him is perfect. He always makes my heart flutter every time his presence is in the room or his name gets mentioned.

He wanted to watch a movie with me just now. He let me lay in his arms, and it just got too much for me. His breath hitting my neck, his cologne and the urge to kiss him. So.... so I may have pushed myself of of him and walked out" I say feeling a bit nervous about what Namjoon was about to say next. I point my gaze towards the floor.

Namjoon chuckles making me look back up and I see a smile on his face "you want help? Because I can help you if you want. I see the way he looks at you and I think he's also interested. So please just spend lots of time with him this holiday and see how things go. Because I think you are an amazing girl and you'd be perfect for our maknae"

"Awww Namjoon how are you always so kind thank you. I really don't believe Jungkook could be interested in me but I will definitely spend lots of time with him" I reply with a smile.

"How about you go back to Jungkook now and lay back down in his arms, you've been gone for a while now he must be getting worried" he says.

"Good idea, I'll be off then. Bye bye" I say as I get up and walk towards the door. "Bye and good luck" Namjoon says.

——
I open the door to Jungkook's bedroom and make my way towards him.

"Hey" Jungkook says with a gentle voice making my heart flutter.

"H-hi" I stutter out feeling nervous and I make my way back towards him.

"Uhm... could you maybe open your arms?" I ask him wanting to get back in his embrace. Last time it didn't go well and we need to try again.

I mean after all it was Jungkook's idea in the first place so he clearly must have wanted to do it.

Jungkook opens his arms again once he realizes what I meant and want.

I get back on the bed and lean back into his chest.

But this time I try to get comfortable. I tried to control my breathing and stay calm.

And we laid like that the rest of the night until midnight and I got back up and decided to go to my own bedroom.

Because it would be weird to stay in Jungkook's room wouldn't it?

I walked down the hallways towards mine and Minji's room.

I opened the door.

And what I saw next shocked me a lot....

——
A/n: I don't know what to put here