♡9; Caught you♡

Once he was done he grabbed my shoulders again and turned me around. He kept his hands there on my shoulders "Wanna go swim with me?" He asks playfully with a smile.

"Sure" you say with a smile.

He immediately pulls his shirt off leaving him in just his swimming trunks.

I couldn't help but look. His abs looked perfect. He just looked so fine and muscular. I honestly just wanted to lick his abs.

Jungkook caught me staring "you done drooling over me?" He asks with a chuckle.

"You wish I was drooling over you" you laugh with a blush and run away towards the water.

He starts running after me "y/n-ah come back here" he laughs. "Catch me if you can" you reply.

You run even faster now, knowing that Jungkook was running after you. You were about to reach the water when a pair of arms stopped you.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around your waist stopping you from running. "Caught you" he breathes into your neck making your breath hitch and your cheeks to blush bright red.

He grabs your hand and starts running and you follow him into the water. You both keep on running until the water is above your waist and Jungkook jumps dragging you along with him.

You both dive under water at the same time. Hands still intertwined. You both come up to the surface and look at each other.

"Jungkook-ah thats not funny" you say trying to hold in your laugh as you splash him with water. But you were only able to splash him with one hand 'cause he was holding onto the other very tightly.

He grinned at me noticing me struggling. "Let goooo" you whine. "What if I don't want to?" He chuckles.

Suddenly a football makes it's way towards Jungkook's head. Making Jungkook let go of my hand and fall back into the water.

You look towards the direction where the ball came from and see Taehyung laughing "you're welcome for saving you" he says.

Jungkook comes up again above the water "what the hell Tae" he shouts.

"Haha sorry bro, we are going to get ice creams now and Jin told me to come get you guys" Tae replies walking off as me and Jungkook follow after him.

I was feeling a bit cold so I went to my bag and put my shirt ontop of my bikini and I followed the others to the ice cream truck.

——
I got a vanilla ice cream and Jungkook got chocolate brownie ice cream.

"You've seriously never had chocolate brownie ice cream before?" Jungkook asks because he still doesn't believe me.

"Well you've got to try it" he says as he puts some ice cream on his spoon holding it out to me, "what you waiting for? Take it" he smiles.

I open my mouth and jungkook feeds me the ice cream from his spoon.

"Oh my god that's delicious, i love this" i say. "Next time we are getting you that" he chuckles.

I continue eating my own vanilla ice cream and he eats his, as we sit next to each other on the bench. I finished my ice cream and so did Jungkook so I took his and my bowl and I went to the bin to throw it away.

I walked back to Jungkook and he stood up "wait stand still" he says. And he reaches his thumb to the corner of my mouth and wipes it and he brings his thumb back to his mouth and licks it "ice cream haha" he chuckles and I blushed.

We walked back to the others the others near the towels and bags. I lied down on my towel and Tae put his towel next to mine and came to lay down next to me.

Jungkook saw Tae do that so he did the same and put his towel on the other side of mine.

Now I was lying between Taekook. I look towards Jungkook and I saw him looking straight at my face. Which made me shy so I turned around to see Tae looking at me leaving me very confused of what I should do.

——
A/n: things are about to get interesting:))
Hope this chapter was okay haha. And if you ever have any ideas for the story you can always dm me :))