𝟎:𝟒𝟑

"Daddy I'm coming to stay with ouu. Mama tryna send me to nana house and I'm not having it." I said to my dad over the phone. My mom had me fucked up last night thinking I'm staying with my grandma. That's dead.

"Let me come over and talk to ya mama. We'll figure it out."
"No need for talking. Please just come get me.. I cannot stay here. Any longer. She keep pressuring me to get out & im really bouta snap on her"
He laughed but I was for real. "Aight aight. I still gotta talk to her though Milan. Hang tight for me aight?" I sighed , "Fine. Please hurry"
"I gotchu princess. I'll be over there soon."
"Okay.."
I hung up and sighed. I walked downstairs to get something to eat.. praying my mom wasn't down there so I wouldn't get a lecture.. sadly she was.

"Uhn uhn! What you doing Milan?"
"Getting something to eat? I'm hungry."
"You thought I was playing? I'm so serious.. you need to pack ya stuff."
"You're on bull right now. I just got up bruh."
"I'm not yo "bruh" Milan. Get yo shit packed up."
"I didn't even do nun !"
"Getting yo sister high was the last straw. I said what I said. I'm not bouta argue with you."
"You been wanted me out the house cause I act just like daddy. That's the main reason. You just hate seeing him when you look at me. Admit it , but don't try and pin her getting high on me! She did that on her own."
"I. Don't. Care. You're going to yo grandma's"
"No I'm not. Daddy bouta come get me."
"I bet you he not."
"He sure is. I'm not staying with my grandma. That's dead. He on his way right now too."
She was quiet after that. So , I grabbed my food & went upstairs to my room & waited for my dad to show up, and when he did.. it wasn't pretty.

I had my bags packed & went to go say bye to Maleah. Only Maleah .. cuz ion fw with Mekai as of rn. I went downstairs & my parents were going at it. My ad was on my side ofc and my mom wasn't fucking with it. Ion like seeing them argue but I could do anything to stop it so..

"She don't need to be going with yo ass ! She gon be doing the same shit she was doing here cuz you don't know how to discipline!"

"Only time she act like this so when she around YOU! She better off with me anyway!"

"We gon see in a week. She'll be back over here soon"
"Bet she won't." 
"Mhm Okay Antwan."

They argue like they still teenagers like wtf..
"Let's go Milan." My dad said as he helped me with my bags. I left out the house without saying bye to my mom.

We got in the car & I could tell my dad was pissed. Cuz when he is .. he always turn his music up loud asf . I just sat there & let him cool off cuz I didn't wanna argue with him too. We got to his place & walked Inside.

I knew my dad had money but to buy a house like this ... ? He must have BANK. Him & my mom prolly been done for awhile cuz this mf fully furnished.

"Where you want me to put my stuff dad?"
"Uh in the guest bedroom. Go ahead and get ya stuff set up." I could tell he was still mad so I just left it at that and went to go put my stuff away.

Hopefully everything settle down & I can still have a relationship with my mom.. ion wanna lose our relationship, but the way it's looking... that's what it seem like about to happen