the start of it all

Jungkooks pov

"My bunny is 18 tomorrow!" Lisa yells as she hugs me, I laugh and hug back "can we go hunting since it's my birthday, we can hunt for our dinner tomorrow?" Rosé gasps "yeah!....maybe your mate might be hunting there too" I nod "oh yeah....I forgot...i'll probably find my mate tomorrow..." Jisoo giggles "what if it's someone from the royal family!?"

I roll my eyes "it's unlikely" Jennie smirks "but it's not impossible....omg what if it's min yoongi?!" Rosé nods "he is so sexy!" I laugh "omg Ew!" Lisa nods "but he is tho! If I was an omega I would ben-" "That's enough!" I cover her mouth "jeez...you wouldn't think I'm the one without a mate..." They all laugh, I move my hand and yawn "I'm gonna go to bed alright?" They all nod "night bunny!" I roll my eyes and walk to my room and lay down, I almost instantly fall asleep...

I wonder who my mate will be.....

//Morning//

"JUNGKOOK WAKE UP!! BIRTHDAY BOY IT'S HUNTING TIME!!" I groan "5 more minutes" Lisa pulls my blanket off me "Jin and hoseok are coming" I gasp and jump out of bed "yes!" She giggles and walks out "hurry up" I roll my eyes and change into a white jumper,blue overalls and yellow converse.

I walk out my room and downstairs,I hear the door knock "ILL GET IT!!" I run to the door and open it and get tackled by my two friends "happy birthday bunny!" I giggle "thank you Jin and hoseok! .....are you guys coming hunting?" We stand up and they nod, I smile "come on girls!!! Hurry up!" I hear footsteps running down the stairs, Lisa and Jennie walk over followed by rosé and jisoo

We walk out the house, I lock the door and we walk into the woods

We all change into out wolf forms (I was a 'snow white' wolf, Jin and hoseok and jisoo and rosé were light grey wolves and Lisa and Jennie were dark grey wolves)

We all walk deep into the woods not finding anything, I stop walking and sniff the air...it smells like chocolate and roses ....I look around and tilt my head, Jin communicates with me "jungkook...rabbit to your left" I nod and sneak quietly to the rabbit and then pounce on it ripping it to shreds.

Sundenly I am tackled and pinned to the ground by someone, I whimper "p-please don't hurt me" Lisa gasps "jungkook look up..." I hesitate but look up and my eyes widen, I'm being pinned down by a black wolf (meaning their royalty)

Am I in trouble!?