exhausted

Jungkooks pov

Min-jun is now one month old, I have non-stop been helping with jiyoung aswell, I'd wake up at 1am with min-jun to feed him and then wouldn't go back to sleep cause I have to help hoseok when he wakes up. It's exhausting! I get like 3 hours of sleep...its horrible

I woke up this morning at 1am and I've fed min-jun, I walk down to the kitchen not waking jimin up, I sit at the table and put min-jun in a small crib that we have in the lounge, he's not asleep he is just looking around babbling. I hear footsteps coming downstairs, I look down "hoseok?"

They walk to me "jungkook..." I look up and sigh "hey jimin....you should be asleep.." he nods "so should you....I woke up to see you weren't there....again....it's been a month princess....you need to tell him to stop relying on you" I shake my head "no...he needs help so I am helping..." I yawn

Jimin sighs "jungkook you promised you'd take care of yourself" I nod "and I am...I'm healthy and happy...you should get back to bed... I'll be okay....I'll be up in a few minutes okay??" He sighs again and nods "fine...I expect you to come back up and sleep okay?" I nod "yeah yeah"

He kisses my head and walks back upstairs, he knows I'm too stubborn so I won't listen to him if he tells me off for helping.
As soon as I hear the bedroom door close I lean my head on the table and listen to min-jun babbling. I close my eyes and then sit up quickly when I the babbling suddenly stopped and I hear a scream from Chin-mae's room

My motherly instincts kick in, I look into the crib...."Min-jun?! Where is he?!!!" My eyes widen, I run up to Chin-mae's room and open the door, I gasp "CHIN-MAE!!!" I run to the now open window...he's gone! I look outside to see a group of people holding chin-mae and min-jun. I growl "BRING MY CHILDREN BACK!!"

I look behind me to see everyone looking at me "what's going on where are the kids?!" I glare at them, I then take a deep breath and climb out the window, I climb into a tree and then climb down that way. I see the group turn around and look at me...I can't see their faces,  "COME BACK WITH MY CHILDREN!!" They start to run, I hear min-jun crying and Chin-mae's voice "MUMMY!!"

I turn into my wolf form and start to run after them, they get into a car and chuck my kids into the trunk and before I can reach them they speed off, I start to chase the car but they speed up too much so I can't catch up, the car keeps going until I can't see is anymore. I change back To my human form and cry....why my kids?! Why not me?!!!!

I slowly walk back home with tears rolling down my face....my kids don't deserve this...I arrive home to see everyone at the door, jimin runs to me "what's going on?!" I cry and grip his shirt "they've gone! Those assholes took my children!! It should've been me jimin!!! It should've been me!!!!!!" His eyes widen "where did they go?"

I cry harder "i-i don't know! W-we need to find them!!! Please jimin! They can't kill all my children!!!!" Jimin nods "we'll find them princess....I promise....but for now I need you to calm down and rest... tomorrow we will begin the search"

He picks me up bridal style, I grip his shirt tighter and cry "f-first my daughter and now my two sons....it should be me jimin....why them?!!!" Jimin shakes his head "it shouldn't be you....they will be found and the criminals will die...I promise you...they will die just like mina did"

Everyone was silent, we all walk inside, I get down and look at the crib that min-jun was in before and cry even more "this is my fault!!!" I fall to my knees "I want my children back!!" Jin gasps  "look! There's a note" I stand up and walk to the crib, Jin is right.... I pick up the piece of paper and look at it
"You obviously know we have your son's, if you don't want them to die then you must come to the address below, tomorrow at 3pm sharp, you phone the police you will die, we expect just the alpha and Luna nobody else...you must come with no weapons or backup....we would like something in return for your kids, but we will discuss that once you visit us at *************** (address)
See you there parks
From j "

I look at jimin "we have to go...we have to get them back!" Jimin nods "of course, everyone else must stay a home and we'll definitely be back as a family again....I promise you that we will get our kids back jungkook....I couldn't possibly think of what they'd want in return or why they even did this in the first place.....they're innocent kids....how fucking sick do you have to be to kidnapp a 10 year old and a 1month old! They will die a slow and painful death if they hurt them"

I hug jimin tightly "we can't lose them aswell...." Jimin wraps his arms around me "we won't lose them.... they'll come home... we'll be a family....I promise everything will turn out okay....there's always sun after a storm" I look at him "our storm doesn't stop..." He sighs "one day it will....all storms stop eventually"

Everyone joins in the hug, hoseok sighs "is this my fault??? I kept you up....you were too exhausted....if you weren't you could've caught them..." I look at him, he has tears rolling down his cheeks, I shake my head "of course not! Please don't blame yourself! These Psychos just want to rip us apart and Ruin everything....which they're pretty good at....but it's none of our faults....please dont blame yourself hobi...."

I hug him tightly, jimin smiles and hugs us both, I look at jiyoung "promise me you'll keep her safe....put her life above yours....make sure she gets everything she wants.... protect her....please" hoseok nods "I'd give my life for her" yoongi and taehyung nod "so would we..." I smile, tears still rolling down my cheeks..

Why is It always us?? Why can't we just have a nice life?? Why is it always my kids who get the punishment?! Those Psychos will pay....if they lay a finger on my son's I will rip them limb from limb in the most painful way possible....they will pay....just like mina and Jennie did...

It should've been me instead.....

??????? Pov

3pm tomorrow and jungkook will be mine

"LET ME GO!!" The oldest boy yells, I huff and slap him making him cry more, we haven't tied them up so the older boy is holding onto the baby rocking it. "Shut up you brat, mummy and daddy will come and get you tomorrow.... however you'll only go home with one parent" his eyes widen "don't touch my mummy!!" I laugh "you think I'm gonna listen to a 10 year old?....I'm not.... I'll let you say goodbye"

This is gonna be so much fun! He will be mine and everything will be complete!!!!!!
Come home jungkook
Come back to me