jimins birthday

Jungkooks pov

I sit up and stretch, I look at the time "5:25am okay....just enough time" I carefully climb out of bed and change Into (top photo) I quietly walk out the bedroom and wake everyone else up, taehyung smirks "jimin is gonna wreck you if you're wearing that"

I roll my eyes "shut up Tae, continue decorating" he chuckles and continues decorating the lounge, I walk to the kitchen to see Jin making a cake, I smile and make jimin some breakfast, before Jin leaves the kitchen I grab his wrist "Anti and Dark are expecting all of you to visit this evening, me and jimin won't go through"

Jin smirks and nods "I see~" I giggle and continue making his breakfast.

Once I finish I quickly walk around the castle seeing every room is decorated, lots of gifts are put neatly in the lounge, I walk to the twins room and gently wake them, it is now 7:00am (yes it took us ages to decorate, we're slow okay! And we also had to wait for some things I had secretly ordered last night to get here- next day delivery really helped us 😂)

Bo-a and chin-mae sit up and look at me, I smile "wanna help me give daddy his birthday breakfast?" They nod and jump out of bed, the follow me to the kitchen,I grab the 'tray' with jimins plate of food and drink on it and walk upstairs and stand outside the bedroom, the twins followed me.

I hand Bo-a jimins drink and chin-mae jimins tray of food, I open the door quietly and I walk in first and gently shake jimin, he groans and rubs his eyes, I giggle "morning birthday boy" I kiss his cheek, he sits up "thank you" the twins put jimins breakfast on his lap, jimin kisses their heads,They smile "happy birthday daddy!!" Jimin chuckles "thank you twins"

Jimin looks at me and raises an eyebrow "nice outfit" I smile innocently "I know right...it's beautiful" he nods and eats his breakfast, the twins wave to jimin "we have to go get dressed, see you downstairs daddy!" Jimin waves at them "see you downstairs" they walk out and close the door

I sit on the edge of the bed next to jimin "ready for the best birthday ever?" He tilts his head "this isn't it?" I shake my head "nope! Sadly I couldn't book anywhere to have dinner so instead of all of us getting dinner together we're gonna have lunch together and then everyone but us are going to see anti and dark who are in the country for a while seeing the sights..."

Jimin moves the tray of food off his lap and sits me on his lap instead, I smile and straddle his lap "sorry I couldn't get anywhere to eat...I wanted to go out as a family to eat...that would be the cherry on top of your birthday..." Jimin smirks "so why is it me and you alone?~" I wrap my arms around his neck "why do you think~"

He pulls me forward a little by my waist and kisses me deeply, I kiss back and move my hands to his chest, I quickly pull away when the door opens, I look at the door to see taehyung, he Huffs "seriously? Save it for when the rest of us leave...we don't wanna hear that" I blush "we weren't doing that!" Taehyung raises an eyebrow "yeah suuuuure...anyways I was sent here by jin-hyung to get you two out this room"

I nod and stand up and walk to the door, jimin climbs out the bed, me and taehyung walk away to the lounge and sit on the couch with everyone else, I lean my back against yoongi and yawn, he chuckles "tired?" I shake my head

We all smile and yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" When jimin walks into the lounge, he was in black jeans and a white t-shirt, he smiles "thank you guys...you really didn't need to do this..."

He sits down on the couch next to the twins, I stand up and push all his gifts towards him and giggle "open open open" he chuckles "okay..." I sit back next to yoongi, he opens his gifts:

From twins he got a mug saying 'i smile because you're my dad, I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it

From Jin and Namjoon he got a small box that looks like a piece of jewelry with a note on it (I have no idea what it is since the wouldn't tell me)

Jimin looks at jin who nods, I huff "what is it?" Jimin chuckles "oh nothing don't worry baby" he puts it in his pocket.

From taehyung and Hoseok he got a full Gucci outfit, jimin looks at taehyung "dude, you're the Gucci king...I can't take that spot from you" taehyung laughs a little "we can match one day, we'd look great, soulmate's for life!nobody can split us up" I cross my arms and growl quietly however hoseok hears me and gently hits tae's arm, both jimin and Tae look at me

Taehyung gulps "I mean..." Jimin crosses his arms "park jungkook...be nice... he's my best friend" I look away and huff, jimin then smirks and contacts me through mind-link "if you don't act nice then you will get punishment as soon as the last person leaves"

I gulp and look at taehyung "sorry...I just get jealous quickly..." Taehyung nods "it's fine...I know he's yours dont worry" jimin chuckles

Jimin opens the rest of his gifts, he won't let me see the one he got from yoongi.

After that we watched films and played games, we just had a lot of fun all morning

//////(Lunch)//////////

They all sit at the table, I bring in plates of food and place them on the table, all of them dig in quickly, I sit down in between the Jin and jimin and the twins opposite me, I start to eat some food, Bo-a looks at jimin "daddy?" He nods "yes baby?"

"Me and chin-mae have decides that we want a baby sister"
I blush and start choking on some of my food, I turn away from the table and cough, Jin pat's my back and laughs

Jimin chuckles awkwardly "uh...well the thing is tha-" chin-mae intturrupts him "we want a baby sister, uncle yoongi told us that it takes a while for babies to be made but we can wait...but we really really want one, please daddy?" Before jimin could say anything Tae laughs out loud "well twins you might get a sibling soon"

I start choking on my food again and turn away, jimin pats my back, I stand up and blush, Bo-a tilts her head "mummy are you okay?" I nod "of course I am...I have to go....uh...get the cake!...." I pick up my plate of food and then walk to the kitchen, I put my plate down and then huff "damm curious children...making everything so embarrassing"

I pick up the cake and light some candles on it, I walk into the dining room and turn the light off, everyone sings happy birthday to jimin, I put the cake down in front of him, he blows the candles out and smiles "thank you all so so so much...this has been an amazing birthday" hoseok chuckles "jungkook planned all of this...we honestly had nothing planned since we thought you'd still be crying over jungkook 24/7"

I look away and shrug "it wasn't all me..." Yoongi nods "but It was... because none of us helped plan it...we were all just woken up at 5 fucking am and told to do things so yes you did you everything" jimin stands up and kisses my cheek "thank you baby, this has been the best birthday ever" I giggle "well cut your ca-"

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

I jump and answer my phone
"Hello?"
"Hello jungkook"
"Oh hey Anti, how can I help?"
"We were wondering when the rest will get to us, since we need to make a reservation for dinner"
"Ummm.... they'll be there soon... I'll also hand the twins some of jimins birthday cake for both of you"
"Aww thanks kook! Well see you tomorrow morning when we pop round"
"Bye bye anti!"

I hang up and look around the table "you're all expected by anti and dark...you can take the cake with you...take some for anti and dark too"
Jimin cuts the cake and hands everyone a slice and some for anti and dark as well, I help the twins get their shoes on, I hug them and kiss their heads "I'll see you in the morning" they nod and hold jins hand "bye mummy! Bye daddy......don't forget our baby sister daddy"

Jimin chuckles "I won't...bye guys!" They all walk out, I wave and smile, I close the door and gasp when jimin pulls me to him by my waist "where's my gift from you?" I smirk "let's go to the bedroom and I'll give it too you~"
He smirks

(AN: pre-warning the next chapter will have smut in it)