Hiking the Brecon Beacons

Jungkooks pov

I groan as I am woken up by someone banging things together, I rub my eyes and sit up to see jimin with his arms around my waist and his head buried under a pillow, the door opens revealing anti banging pots together

I huff "we're awake!" Anti stops and sighs "finally! We've tried everything to wake you up! The first times all we got from you both were slaps and you guys having hissy fits cause you didn't wanna get up yet....so UP AND AT IT GUYS!!!"

Jimin Huffs and sits up rubbing his eyes "fine fine okay... we're up, let us change and then we'll be down" he nods "don't forget the dare kook" I groan "I can't physically do that....you can have whatever you want...I'm already drained and I haven't moved" he nods "yes!" He then walks out closing the door. I climb out of the bed and grab my suitcase and then change into some short shorts that barley cover my thigh, some converse, a cropped black top and a black cardigan. I put a choker on and brush my hair

I look at jimin who's in some black shorts that go up to his knee, a white t-shirt and his shoes, he grabs two hats and puts one on himself and then one on me.

We then both walk downstairs to see dark and anti still in their pajamas sat in the lounge, dark chuckles "I wanna tell you guys exactly what you're doing today...you won't be able to do It all so we're dropping you off a little away from the waterfalls....you want information on the place?"

Me and jimin both sit down and nod, anti hands us both a coffee and a plate of food for our breakfast and then smiles "so as you know you're hiking the Brecon beacons....The whole thing actually takes eight days to do fully, so we're taking you to the best part of it so you aren't out there for eight days....as you know there is a beautiful waterfall at the end of the walk, we will be dropping you about an 8 hour walk away from the waterfall...."

I nod, dark then continues "we'd advise taking lots of food and water, wear sunscreen or you'll get burnt because the sun is shining high today....there will be others walking this as well so watch out for others" I look at dark "how many miles roughly will we be walking??" He nods "roughly 10... possible 11 miles"

Jimin Huffs "I didn't realize there would be so much walking...." Anti giggles "it'll kill you.... but the view in the end is worth all the pain" dark nods "I agree.....now you will come across some obstacles....rivers,fallen trees, and loads more...use your brains to get out... you'll have a map to follow but in case you get really lost we have trackers in these phones"

Dark hands us a phone each, it was a flip phone.
I yawn a little "so...pack a bag quick and then go?" They both nod "our butler Steve will drive you to the location" jimin Huffs "why did I chose this to do????" I giggle "it'll be fun?....also anti... we'll make another bet....I can't give up my things that easily....I just honestly don't want to die in heels"

Anti nods "I'll let it go this time then" we both laugh. Dark rolls his eyes "I've actually packed you a bag each full of different equipment you'll need.... you'll be in the car for hours until you reach your location so make the most of being comfy while in the limo... because once you're out...there are barley any places to sit during the walk"

Anti smiles "don't forget to eat and drink, don't down the water though...sip it okay? And if you're struggling to breath take a break...the goal is to make sure you can maintain a conversation....you have all day and if you give up we'll come and get you" me and jimin nod

We finish our coffee and breakfast and dark hands us both a big back each, I look at anti who smiles "see ya' layer guys!" We both wave and climb Into the limo outside after chucking our bags Into the trunk, the driver looks at us "got everything?" We both nod, he starts the car and starts to drive