first night away

Jungkooks pov

"Baby come on! Quick quick quick! Let's check into......the hotel.....quickly!" I giggle as jimin pulls me along holding our bags.

The plane landed 5 Minutes ago and now we're in England! Jimin smirks "ANTI!!!" I jump a little and we stop walking, I gasp when I am tackled to the floor, I look up to see anti hugging me, I hug back and laugh "it's been so long!!!" He nods, we stand up and he hugs me again "it's been forever!"

I hug back and then he steps back and smiles "you'll be staying with us for two days! And to-" jimin growls "I haven't told him" anti nods "aha I see.... nevermind then" I tilt my head "haven't told me what?" Anti shrugs "it's nothing don't worry!"

I nod "okay???" Jimin smiles and wraps an arm around me "where's dark?" Anti giggles "he's coming,I ran as soon as you texted you landed, we've been here awhile....buy I sprinted to see y-"
"Anti! Don't run off like that!!!" Dark walks over making me giggle "hello dark!"

He looks at me "jungkook! It's good to see you again" I nod "same to you... will you tell me what jimin has planned?" Dark shakes his head "no...sorry kook but jimin told us to keep it a secret" I pout "awwww come on!"

Jimin chuckles "okay, I'll give you a clue..... we'll do a lot of walking" I tilt my head "a lot of walking?....hmmmmm"

We walk out the airport and all climb into a limo ignoring people taking photos or yelling things at us, I look at anti and then gasp "wait! Are we hiking the Brecon beacons?!!" Jimin nods "indeed we are princess"

I giggle "I've always wanted to do that! The pictures of the place are beautiful!....have you guys been before?" I look at anti and dark who nod, dark chuckles "it truly is a beautiful place to hike.... you'll have such an amazing time....it's tiring though....anti was whining most the way"

Anti nods "it kills your feet, honestly you walk through so many fields! But it's worth it in the end, the waterfalls are beautiful....I made dark Carry me most the way" I giggle "I've seen photos of the waterfalls, they look beautiful....and you get to walk underneath them!"
Anti nods "it's so amazing!!" We both giggle

Jimin tilts his head "should I be this excited?" I look at him and nod "yea! Haven't you seen the photos?" He shakes his head "no...you mentioned about this place before and how you always wanted to go here so I'm making it happen.... but I'll see it all tomorrow...we leave at 10am okay? Cause the walk is hours long"

I nod and kiss his cheek "I'm looking forward to this" anti smirks "I dare you to wear heels" I look at him and glare at him "you think I can't?" He shakes his head "nope, my feet killed me and I was in sneakers so! I want you to try and show you're stronger, wear heels"

Jimin shakes his head "jungkook don't" I smirk "what will I get out of it?" Anti shrugs "what about...banana milk AND the dress you like in my closet, y'know-"
"Deal! And if you win....you can have chocolate milk AND my shorts that you like from my closet" he nods

We shake on it and I lean back and giggle "I can do this no problem!" Jimin nods "uh hu, of course you can princess....must remember I won't carry you" I look at him and smirk "you will if I want you to, we all know you can't say no to me" he Huffs "shush"

We all laugh
////////
We arrive at anti and darks castle ((this is all in Wales btw)) apparently they have castles all over England....it's amazing.

We all climb out the limo and we grab our bags...."it's so dark out" anti nods "the time difference is weird....your kids will be up now" I gasp "should I call them??" Dark chuckles "jungkook chill....your kids are fine...If they need you... they'll call....calm down and stop being an over-protective mum"

I sigh "okay... sorry" I yawn a little, jimin chuckles "can you show us to our room, our princess is about to fall asleep on us" I shake my head "no I'm not....I'm wide awake" anti giggles "follow me" we nod

We follow anti and dark to a huge bedroom, he opens the doors and inside was beautiful! One king sized bed, it was beautifully decorated. Jimin smiles, I hug anti again and close my eyes, he gasps "jungkook If you're gonna sleep go sleep on the bed...not on me" I shake my head "I'm not sleepy"

I gasp a little when jimin picks me up, I drop all my bags and lean my head on his chest....I'm fucking tired.....that flight over here drained everything....I close my eyes and hear anti and dark whisper "night guys, see you in the morning" jimin chuckles and whispers"night guys"

I hear the door close and I slowly start to drift off into my sleep when suddenly I am dropped on the bed, I groan "asshole" jimin laughs "princess you have to get changed into pajamas" I shake my head "give me your shirt" I sit up a little, he tilts his head and then takes his shirt off ((a white t-shirt he had on underneath the yellow flannel)) and passes it to me

I try and keep my eyes open as I take my clothes off except for my panties, I put jimins t-shirt on that was massive on me, I lay back down "see changed...now let me sleep" I close my eyes, I open one of my eyes to see him now in grey sweatpants with no shirt, he sits down on the bed, I close my eye again

I huff when I feel jimin poking my cheek "bunny....princess....Kookie....baby....... honey.... sweetheart....baby girl....Luna.....my beautiful wife" I growl and grab his wrist stopping him poking my cheek, I open my eyes and look at him "disturb my sleep again park jimin and I will cut your hands off... understand me Mr park?"

His eyes widen "Christ...okay...alright...I'm sorry....I won't disturb your sleep again Mrs park" I nod "good boy" I then turn on my side and wrap his arm around me, he chuckles and whispers "remind me to never try and annoy you when you're sleepy" I roll my eyes, he pulls me closer to him with his arm around my waist and he kisses the top of my ear

I smile and close my eyes again and intertwine my fingers with his, he kisses my head "goodnight princess....our first night away from home is going okay" I nod and start to drift off into slumber but before I sleepily say "night night alpha...love you" and before I fully drift off into dream land I hear him say "I love you too baby"
•••••••••••••

First night away from home.... it's okay.....I'm not a HUGE fan of this... but I'm already more relaxed.... but....is chin-mae and min-jun okay??? I hope they're having fun....

I shouldn't think about this now....it's me and jimin.....jimin and jungkook.......Kookie and mochi.....Mr and Mrs park....just us two

I have to be relaxed because I have to walk for hours in heels tomorrow!.... it'll be fine....tonight was fine....look forward to tomorrow.... it'll be amazing!
.
.
.
.
.
.

But still......
Im worried about my children.....what if they need me right now???????
Maybe we should go back to them!