open up your eyes

Jimins pov

"I love you too Princess"

My eyes widen, I look up and gasp "j-j-jungkook?" He looks up at me and smiles "hello jimin..." I cover my mouth and tears fall, he carefully sits up not waking up the twins, I hesitate but walk to him and put my hand on his cheek

Jungkook nuzzles my hand "I'm real jimin..." Tears keep falling as I hug him, he hugs back "stop crying..." I shake my head and cry on to his shoulder "I missed you so much...I thought I lost you..." He kisses my head and smiles

"Jimin, look at me" I look at him and step back a little, he smiles "I'm okay now...it was a silly mistake....we can be a family now...well...when I get out of here..." I nod and kiss his head "I am so so sorry jungkook....if I could go back in time-"
"Jimin...it's in the past now.... let's forget about it and enjoy the twins birthday...which reminds me...your birthday is in a few weeks"

I shrug "so? That's not important" jungkook gently hits my arm "yes it is...and we are gonna celebrate as a family..."

I smile and then the doctor walks in and smiles "nice to see you awake Luna" jungkook giggles "it's good to be awake again....when will I be allowed to leave?" The doctor looks at his clipboard "hmmmm tomorrow? But obviously we'd have to check you over again"

Jungkook grabs my hand and smiles "really?" The doctor nods "you have amazing alphas as protection as well and they will be super protective over you so I'm sure you'll be fine..." I nod "you aren't allowed out my sights"

I'm so happy my baby's back!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
."daddy?"
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.

."daddy!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Daddy wake up!!"

I groan and sit up and look around quickly "where am I?!" I look down a little to see the twins sat with jungkook.... wait

Jungkook has a sheet over his face, my eyes widen, Bo-a grabs my hand"m-m-mummys g-g-gone daddy...the machine stopped beeping..."

I shake my head while tears stream down my face "no! She was here! She was alive!! I held her in my arms again!! I had her in my hold!!!" I walk to jungkook and grab his hand "wake up!! Don't leave me yet!!! I need you back!! I'm... so sorry! Come back to me jungkook!! Please!" I fall to my knees

The twins hug me and cry, chin-mae looks up at me "mummy's gone daddy...she isn't coming back..."
I shake my head more as tears fall more "she cant be...I feel it! She's not dead! I know she's not!!"
I look at the twins "she's alive I know it!!" The twins look down, I grip jungkooks hand tightly "please....just give me a sign that you're alive... anything.....please jungkook...I can't live without you"

A doctor walks in and looks at me "alpha....it's time to pull the plug..." I growl and glare at him "don't...you...dare...she's alive I know it..." The doctor sighs "alpha... she's gone...she isn't coming back...I know it's hard but...should we call your friend's?" I growl louder "don't you dare touch the machines! I will rip you limb from limb if you touch the machines"

The doctor gulps but then nods "yes alpha.." he walks out, I lean my head on the bed next to jungkooks hand and cry even more "I just want you back... you're the light of my life...please...jungkook open your eyes....I'm not going anywhere until you open your eyes..." Tears fall on to jungkooks hand, I kiss all of his knuckles and grip his hand tightly "one small sign.... it'll give me even more hope..."

I fell jungkooks hand move, I smile weakly and whisper "I knew it...take your time baby boy....but....open your eyes soon....the twins and me miss you....we all do...and we all love you with all of our hearts"

I kiss his hand and hug the twins and kiss their heads "mummy will be back soon....she isn't dead" the twins cuddle into me crying, tears keep rolling down my cheeks, I lay down carefully next to jungkook and cuddle jungkook and the twins

Jungkook will wake up.....if he doesn't I'll have nothing to live for...he is the thing that shines my day....he is the person I can tell all my problems too....I'm just a half without him....I love him so much....he is my home...and if he's gone then I will be homeless....he has to open his eyes...for the twins....for me....

Come on kook, I believe in you 💜❤️

(AN: sorry if this fanfic is rubbish, I'm trying my hardest but im not 100% proud of it. Sorry again 💜)