The hyungs get back

(it has been a full week now, jungkooks heat has passed and since then jikook have been...having 'fun' all week, jungkook has marks all over,both jimin and jungkook have their mating marks on their collerbone, they are now officially mated wolves))

3rd person

Jungkook had woken up and didn't feel horny or sweaty, meaning finally his heat was over, jungkook was so glad, even though he loved the feel of jimin, he was still meant to hate him for all the things he's done before.

The king and everyone else had stayed away for the whole week, they were meant to come back on Wednesday but jimin told them jungkooks heat was really bad and diddnt want anyone to interrupt their intimate sessions.

Jimin slowly opens his eyes and looks up at jungkook who was now sat up facing the wall, jimin chuckles "morning baby, everyone's coming back today" jimin wraps his arms around jungkooks waist and jungkook nods "I know, we should make everyone breakfast!" Jimin chuckles "if that's what you want then okay, let's get dressed, and we can then go and make breakfast"

Jimin and jungkook decide to match today, they change into (picture above , jk in skirt ect) and then both walk down to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone

                        Jimins pov 
(About 30 minutes later)

We have finished making breakfast for everyone, we made pancakes,a full English breakfast, and some other small things, jungkook is putting all the food on plates so we can put them on the table and everyone can eat what they want,

I think me and jungkook need to talk about what happened this week and last week, since before his heat started he hated me and didn't want to be my mate, but on Monday I was all he wanted, I was all he wanted all week, we should talk about it with my father

The door bursts open followed by taehyungs voice "SUP HOES!" I roll my eyes, I hear Jin sigh "taehyung they might still be in bed, shut u-"
"JIN-HYUNG!"
Everyone jumps as jungkook yells, he runs past me and jumps on Jin who catches him and hugs him "Kookie!" I walk out the kitchen and cross my arms

Jungkook jumps down "I've missed you all so mu-" "HOLY SHIT! How many hickeys did jimin want to leave" I chuckle as yoongi looks jungkook up and down, I walk over and wrap my arms around jungkook "I had to make sure it was visible that he isn't available anymore, he is mine and only mine"

Father gasps "matching outfits!? So cute! It's what me and your mother use to do too jimin!" I smile, jungkook giggles "we've made breakfast for you all, go into the dining room, all the food is on the table help yourselves, the butler's and maids too!" Namjoon chuckles "you're too kind jungkook"

Jungkook smiles brightly as everyone walks to the dining room, we follow slowly behind everyone,everyone sits down and starts eating, me and jungkook stand 'supervising' and talking to a few of our friends.

My dad stands up "jungkook, jimin...we have a matter to discuss with you both" we both look at him and nod, he sighs and sits back down but facing us, everyone was silent "as you both know you will be crowded alpha and Luna soon...which automatically means you'll be king and queen...while we were away we did some research...Felix? Why don't you tell them?"

We both look at Felix who sighs and stands up and walks to us, he grabs jungkooks hands "I was curious about the whole mated OR marriage thing, so I reaserched it.....and it was wrong.. that was the old law....you have to be married or you can't become alpha and Luna....it will then go to yoongi and his partner"

I see jungkooks eyes widen "so we were left here alone for nothing? I have my virginity away for nothing?....I'll get married to jimin...but just know I am severally annoyed with everyone now....just let me calm down and we can have a decent conversation about this...I'll be in mine and jimins room"

Jungkook walks away, everyone was silent looking at me, I look at my dad "why didn't you change the law?! He's regretting everything that happened this week! He didn't need to loose his innocence this early!....I'm going to check if he's okay....nobody follow me" I walk out the room and to the bedroom before anyone could speak

I knock on the door "baby boy? Can I come in?" The door opens, I walk inside and see jungkook sat on the bed looking down at his hands, I sit next to him "I'm sorry..." He looks at me shocked "don't apologize....it's not a jimin thing to do." He giggles a little, I smile and then look at him, he sighs "and it's not your fault anyway, you didn't know the law had changed...as long as the kingdom and the pack are okay if doesn't matter...we will get married which will make you a even stronger leader!"

I look down "jungkook if you really don't want t-"
"I want to! But...I don't want to talk about that now...can we just cuddle and take a nap? They've all only just got home but I'm tired, my butt hurts and I need energy for when we talk to alpha later" I nod "of course baby boy" he blushes "by the way....I wanted you to be the one who took my virginity...I'm glad it was you"

I chuckle "i....love you jungkook" he looks up at me and he smiles and kisses my cheek "I..love you too jimin" I smile and lay down with him, I lay on my back and jungkook lays on top of me with his head on my chest, I wrap my arms around him and sing softly to him until I hear soft snores, he is so cute and I will do anything for him.... wait.... I've gone soft....

As soon as he wakes up we will talk to my dad about the wedding, I just hope jungkook is happy with this, if my mate is hurt or in pain I also feel that pain, but 10x worse, I want him to be ready for the wedding and not feel rushed into this....but until I'm actually alpha I have no say in this situation....