A simple act of kindness

Jungkooks pov

We're now on a plane again and I have no idea where we are going

We left at 4am this morning,it is now 10am, and according to jimin were almost there.jimin is asleep right now so I have nobody to talk to or anything to do. I huff and look around

My gaze stops on a woman with a little girl, they both had tears rolling down their faces,I hesitate but stand up and walk over to them "hey....are you guys okay??" They both look at me, the little girl gasps "y-y-you're t-the q-q-q-queen o-of k-korea!" I nod "I am..."

The little girl climbs into the woman's lap, the woman smiles weakly "please,sit down" I nod and sit next to her "what's wrong???" The woman wipes her tears "my husband....he just-" she burst out crying again, my eyes widen "what did he do??" She hands me her phone, I look at it and my eyes widen, there was a message
_____________________________________
"Now you're away from me I am able to be with my true love, I have never loved you and I never will, you and your daughter need to stay wherever you're going because your sister is a better woman for me, even your own mother is disappointed in you, stay away and keep your brat with you...stay far away from me and I'll send the divorce papers to you"
____________________________________

Oh that's horrible, nobody should be treated like this, the little girl looks at me "Appa doesn't love us anymore" I hand the phone back and shake my head "that doesn't matter, if your Appa doesn't love you then what you have to do I say 'well I don't love him' and just know that you have your eomma to keep you safe and to love you....Ive never had a good relationship with either of my parents and I'm doing okay....I have my Amazing alpha and my two sons....you need to make sure you don't let anyones words get you down....be strong and you'll get through it"

The girl climbs into my lap and hugs me, I smile and wrap my arms around her, she stops crying and hugs me tighter "how did you get over your parents??" I sigh "I didn't...I still haven't....my Appa did bad things...my eomma....I can't see her anymore....my alpha helped me move on....that's a reason why were away from home now....to help us relax ... we're really stressed at home...."

The woman smiles weakly "thank you for talking to us....it's helped a lot" I smile "no problem....where are you two headed?" The woman sighs "we were coming over to go to Disneyland....to celebrate Mia's birthday......but now we haven't got the money....my husband was meant to meet us here...."

I sigh "that's horrible....wait here a second I'll be back" I put the girl down who I now know is called mia, I stand up and go back to my seat, I sit down and poke jimin "jimin....jimin...chim....alpha... babe.....alpha....your Highness....jimin....jimin....mochi........minie.....jimin!" I huff

I continue poking his arm, he groans and looks at me "yea?" I roll my eyes and stop Poking him "where are we going?" He rubs his eyes "Disneyland....why?" I smile "can some people come with us??" He tilts his head "who and why?"

I giggle and point to mina and her mum "her husband left her for her sister, they were coming to California to go to Disneyland for Mia's birthday....they were going to meet her husband to get money for it and to go as a family.... but they don't have enough money....please alpha..."
He nods "okay...."

I kiss his cheek "thank you" he nods "were almost there now....10 more Minutes id say" I nod and then move back to mia "jimin said you're welcome to come with us" the woman's eyes widen "really??" I nod "we'd love the company" mia smiles "thank you!" She hugs me, I hug back and then look at the woman "can I know your name?" She nods "I'm lily"

I giggle "we'll meet you at the gates when we get of the plane okay?" They both nod, mia sits down again and I walk back to jimin and sit down, he wraps his arm around me "you're so kind princess" I smile "I just love helping people and making others smile....I hate when people Cry..."

Jimin kisses my head "and this is why you're an amazing person and queen" I blush a little and lean my head on his shoulder "we're gonna have so much fun" jimin nods "we can meet goofy" I giggle and nod "and Micky and Minnie!" He nods "we'll meet them all" I smile
••••

The plane lands and we get off, we grab our bags and I smile seeing mia and lily walking to us, I gasp when a man grabs lily's arm, lily looks at him and her face drops. I look at jimin "we have to go to them" he nods

We walk over to them and I pick Mia up, jimin grabs lily's hand "lily! Good to see you!" The man looks at me and then at jimin "t-the king and queen of Korea?!" I look at him and nod "and you are?" He gulps "I'm lily's husband" I raise my eyebrow "you are?...uh hu...well lily showed me the messages...and id like you to step away from them"

He shakes his head "no, she's my wife i can do as I please with her....you aren't the king and queen over here so I don't have to listen to you" jimin grabs his wrist "I'd advise you to let go" his eyes go bright red and he shows his fangs, the man gasps and let's lily go "you're a vampire!" Jimin nods "I thought that was old news....you gonna act surprised that jungkook is a fallen angel?"

The man gasps "you're both demons from hell!!! Go back to hell and rot!!" He runs away, I roll my eyes "dumbass...lily are you okay?" I look at lily who was staring at jimin, I giggle "so handsome isn't he" she nods "yeah....I'm just fascinated by his eyes" jimin chuckles

Mia looks at jimin "have you ever bitten anyone" he nods "I have to bite jungkook so I don't Starve" I lift my wrist to show Mia the bite mark, she tilts her head "did it hurt?" I nod "a little....but he does it often now so I'm use to it...."

Lily giggles, jimin let's go of her hand and she looks down "why are you both being so nice to us??" I tilt my head "why shouldn't we be??" She looks at me now with tears in her eyes "we're just some poor family that doesn't deserve your help..." I sigh "everyone deserves help If they need it....it doesn't matter if you're unfortunate or rich, I'd still help no matter what...."

Mia smiles and hugs me, I hug back, jimin smiles "one simple act of kindness can help many people....once we help you...you may go on to help others....and that chain will continue...one act of kindness can start a huge chain of kindness...."

Lily giggles "thank you your Highness" I pout "don't call us that....jungkook and jimin is fine...." She nods "okay..." I smile and put Mia down "shall we go to the hotel? The sooner we settle in, get dinner and go to sleep the sooner we can meet goofy" Mia gasps "yay!"

Lily smiles "we'll find a hotel...and meet you at di-"
"Nope, you're coming with us, I'll get the room next to ours for you both...come on" jimin smiles

I pick Mia up again and jimin Carrys the bags.

One act of kindness can do a lot for people
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

((A/N: sorry this chapter sucks, just done something stupid so this is to relieve the stress even more, this ff will probably end soon))