first day at school

3rd person

It has now been a few months since jimin left, jimin calls the castle everyday but has only spoken to jungkook twice since he's been gone.
Normally this is because jungkook is busy with paperwork that he has to do as queen...or the twins don't stop talking for hours and when they stop jimin has to go.

Today was the twins first day at school.

Jungkooks pov
"Bo-a are you okay??" I walk into the twins room to see Bo-a hiding under her blanket, chin-mae is already ready for school and is waiting downstairs, I sit on the end of her bed "princess what's wrong??"

She climbs out from under the blanket and looks at me "im scared....people are gonna make fun of me" I sigh and look at her "nobody will make fun of you.... everyone will love you... you'll make so many friends"

She crawls over to me and sits next to me leaning her head on my arm "what if I get bullied?" I wrap my arm around her "then tell a teacher....or tell chin-mae if you don't wanna tell the teacher...don't ever throw the first hit though..." Bo-a nods "what if they hit me first?" I shrug "hit them back"

Bo-a tilts her head "won't I get into trouble??" I giggle and nod "yes you will.... princess you're four I'm sure nobody will be fighting in school...but just remember that you're not alone there... chin-mae will also be there...twins forever right?" She nods "right!...thanks mummy!" She jumps up and changes into her uniform and then runs downstairs leaving me sat on her bed

I stay there until I hear chin-mae yell "MUMMY IT'S TIME TO GO!! DADDY IS FACETIMING US!!" I sigh and stand up, I quickly run to my room and grab a hoodie and put it on (I was in leather trousers, a black t-shirt and now a hoodie that was big on me)

I walk downstairs to see Bo-a holding jins phone smiling, Jin walks in "ready twins?? It's time to leave...say goodbye to daddy" the twins pout "but-"
I hand chin-mae my phone "hang up on uncles phone and use mine, you can talk to daddy while on the way to school..." Bo-a nods "daddy we'll call you on mummy's phone!"

Jimin chuckles "okay Princess" she hangs up, I unlock my phone for them and facetime jimin, I help the twins put their shoes on, jimin answers "hello again my beautiful baby's!" Chin-mae smiles "daddy we're going to school today!!" I stand up and open the front door "come on twins, walk and talk" they nod and I grab both their bags and we walk out

Jimin smiles "you both look very smart in your uniforms...wheres mummy?" Bo-a points at me "over there walking next to us" I stay silent but look at the screen, I could see jimin but he couldn't see me, he nods "I see...is she okay?" Chin-mae shrugs "she's more grumpy..." Bo-a nods "she also cries a lot..."

I cross my arms "I am right here!" The twins giggle "sorry mummy" I smile, Bo-a takes the phone from chin-mae and whispers something that I couldn't hear to the phone.
/////
We arrive at the school, I look at the twins "okay guys you need to say goodbye to daddy now, we've arrived at school" I see jimin nod "bye twins, I love you both so so so much! Good luck with school!" Both the twins kiss the phone "bye daddy! We miss you!" I smile and take the phone from them forgetting jimin was still on facetime

I kiss the twins heads and smile "good luck in school, I'll be back at the end of school okay?" They giggle and nod "yes mummy.. bye bye!" They both run off into a classroom, I sigh and then jump when I hear jimins voice "miss them already?"

I look at the phone and nod "a little..." I start to walk home, he sighs "I miss you guys so much.." I smile "we miss you too....it's really hard here without you.....yoongi almost started a war already...cause he got to angry" jimin chuckles  "that sounds like yoongi....how are YOU doing baby?"

I stop walking and think of a good way to answer.... should I tell the truth?? Im broken...I have no motivation anymore with out you...

"Baby?...kook?....princess... You okay?" I take a deep breath and then continue walking "yeah I'm fine....just obviously missing you a lot.....but other than that I'm fine... nothings changed that much..." He raises an eyebrow "Bo-a told me she found something sharp in your bathroom...is this true??"