bad reunion

((A/N:my friends dared me to do a face reveal on wattpad so this is me ^^^^ (sorry for the horrible picture, it's literally the only picture I have of myself everything else on my phone is BTS, straykids, nct, Exo and twice and other kpop bands 😂😂)))))))

                      Jungkooks pov

I hesitate but open my eyes and gasp, I step back a little looking in front of me, I tear up "d-d-dad?"
In front of me stood my father holding flowers and a small bag, he nods "hello jungkook...."

Tears fall down my cheeks "i-i thought you died..." He shakes his head "no... your mother kicked me out...alpha found me and told me my son was here... obviously I want to restore the relationship with you" I look at jimin "you found him...for me??"

Jimin nods "I told you before id do anything to see you smile and I will do that until my last breath, your smile lights up my life...I admit it was hard finding him since he moved to England...but he's here now" I smile "thank you..."

Dad holds out the flowers, I take them a giggle "they're beautiful" he chuckles "god...last time I saw you, you were a baby baby...you couldn't even walk..." He puts his hand on my cheek "you're so grown up...and so beautiful" I blush a little and put my hand on top of his "im not but thank you Appa"

Dad smiles and rubs circles on my cheek with his thumb, I then give the flowers to jimin and hug dad, he gasps a little but hugs back. I take in his scent...it's a nice scent but it's also a bit weird since I'm not use to it...
I step back and giggle wiping my tears "it's nice to see you smiling Appa"

Jimin smiles and kisses my cheek "shall we go downstairs?? Your father should be staying for a couple of days" I gasp and look at dad "really??
He nods "yeah, I came here to spend time with my son and to become close with my grandkids....I also haven't met my son-in-law properly"

I turn to jimin "did you not introduce yourself??" He shakes his head "no? I rang him to see if he is wanted to come and see you....not me" I pout and then pull jimin right next to me "Appa this this my handsome husband and alpha park jimin" dad nods and shakes jimins hand "you can call me minjun or just mr jeon"

Jimin nods "nice to meet you.."
//////

We all walk downstairs into the ballroom where all the guests are. Jin-hyung runs to me "jungkook jungkook jungkook!! You have to get into the pool with us!" I look at jimin "can I???" He shrugs "step into the pool though....no jumping in...and change into your swimsuit" I nod "thanks alpha!!" I walk to my bedroom with Jin and change into my swimsuit, it was a full-body one, I admit I struggle to get into it cause of my baby bump but I manage to get it on

Jimins pov

I sit by the pool with Mr jeon, I see Jin, taehyung,Namjoon,taemin,elix,Han, hoseok, chin-mae and jungkook in the pool, yoongi was sat the other side of the pool with a glass of wine in his hand, Mr jeon chuckles"you're all very close to one another aren't you??.... who is who's mate??"

I chuckle "yoongi, taehyung and Hoseok are mates, yoongi and taehyung are alphas and their omega is pregnant" I point to the three of them, "then there is Jin and Namjoon" I point at them, "uh then Felix and Han, the more recent couple" I point to them "and then obviously me and jungkook...." Mr jeon nods "so you're all gay??"

I nod "yes? Is there a problem?" He shrugs "yeah?....I wanted my only son to marry a beautiful woman.... however you're rich right?" I roll my eyes "not everything is about money sir..." He tilts his head "it kinda is though....your father...he paid for mine and my wives hospital bills....he said we had to come to him if we needed anything....reason why it's about money for me especially since me and my new girlfriend need a home...jungkook knows that...."